Condolences to H9-18-17 Alliances

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
sanitas25

Re: Condolences to H9-18-17 Alliances

Post by sanitas25 »

Me invade una profunda tristeza y dolor hoy por tu partida,
Solo conoci a Lindsay a traves de este juego y algunas de sus cartas que iban mas alla de esto.
Me tansmitiste generosidad, valor amistad y quizas ya nada sea Igual para muchos.
Tus palabras siempre apuntaban a algo mas que solo el Juego, y eso me hizo quererte y respetarte
por ver que eras del tipo de personas que no pasan desapercibidas en esta vida.
Estoy agradecido de haberte cruzado en esta vida aunque solo haya sido Virtualmente.
Comparte El dolor de Amigos como @Lobo77 @Bluethoot @MariLinbel entre muchisimos mas
Donde sea que Sea que lo hagas ahora sigue Brillando, Princesa Lindsay

Sanitas25
Montevideo Uruguay
22 de Noviembre de 2020

A deep sadness and pain invades me today for your departure,
I only met Lindsay through this game and some of her cards that went beyond this.
You gave me generosity, friendship value and perhaps nothing is the same for many.
Your words always pointed to something more than just the Game, and that made me respect you
and see that you were the type of person who does not go unnoticed in this life.
I am grateful to have crossed you in this life even if it was only virtually.
Share the pain of Friends as @ Lobo77 @Bluethoot @MariLinbel among many more
Wherever you do it now keep shining, Princess Lindsay

Sanitas25
Montevideo Uruguay
22 de Noviembre de 2020
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

I still cannot believe it, I went to sleep with the news and hope to wake up and see it was a dream but unfortunately it was not. U were and still are great person ingame and outside of game. Many loved and respected u and looked up to u.
Rest in peace and prayers for family and friends

Till we meet again ♡
RADAGAI

Post by RADAGAI »

Скорбим вместе с вами...ушёл из жизни хороший человек игрок и командир.Она была хорошим маршалом h20 в Global Conflict 4.пусть земля ей будет пухом.
AtikoGal

Post by AtikoGal »

Собалезную я с ней играл и было всё и друзьями союзниками и вынужденными врагами по игре.Царствие её небесное и вечный покой,а родственникам сил и терпения.
Defender04

Post by Defender04 »

Very sad news!

Jessie we may have fought on different sides on many a map but we also had many a long conversation and some laughs along the way.

You will be missed.

Goodbye and rest in peace my friend.
Louis Napoleon

Post by Louis Napoleon »

It is with deep sadness that I learned of LYNDSAYN's passing. all my condolences and thoughts go out to her family and loved ones.
rest in peace
KSPAL

Post by KSPAL »

This is very sad news.
My Condolences to her friends and family. No matter which side we play, we are here to enjoy the game together. I hope we value life and each other more.
Rest in peace, Jessie.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”