Condolences to H9-18-17 Alliances

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
bluetooth2310

Re: Condolences to H9-18-17 Alliances

Post by bluetooth2310 »

Sadly it is true, I will always remember you with much affection and appreciation, your departure leaves us a great void. For me the game is meaningless without you, rest in peace. My sincere condolences to her relatives ...

I will be sending monks to their villages in Taiwan as a token of respect for your memory.
bluetooth2310

Post by bluetooth2310 »

Those who can, in a show of respect, appreciation and in his memory we will be sending monks to their most distant villages (Taiwan), with the order of absolution ment will be enough, if he does not have a monk, I sent a merchant car.
lobo77

Post by lobo77 »

I will always remember the leader and friend that you were. The game really doesn't make much sense without your presence. Goodbye Jessie, my queen forever 😞

Lobo
Himcc

Post by Himcc »

I can not say how it hurts me, you were my best friend, I did not know you in real life but we knew each other very well,
you was very kind Jessie, i miss you :( you will be always in my heart

Himcc (achi)
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

Rest in peace Jess..we will miss u
Good ppl leave first
Bardwell

Post by Bardwell »

I do not have the words to convey my personal heartbroken emotion of this news. My condolences are with the family.

I respected Lindsayn more than any other player in and outside of the game; I am fortunate enough to have had the pleasure of playing by her side in trust for years. I have spoken with members of her family in the past, and will say that each of them are good hearted people; the Linsdayn family is a good family that has just incurred a terrible loss.

Lindsayn was extremely hardworking, intelligent, and stubborn individual. A seasonal farmer, and also an Attorney- she constantly looked for things to entertain her mind. The politics of SHK was one of them; and anticipating the map was another.

I learned alot under her tenure and I had hoped to one day meet her. I have a regret that the day will never come.

To all that are reading this, know that this was a terrible unforseen loss of a relatively young individual. My thoughts are with all those that are impacted.
MARYLINBEL

Post by MARYLINBEL »

Lindsay is dead ! Her condition was stationary after the accident and suddenly worsened ... I will no longer hear her voice with her beautiful Canadian accent, nor her contagious laugh in my house ... she was the essence of the game: intelligent and willful, loving she liked to win. in our game, generous and fair with everyone ... She doesn't like bad manners or cheating ... She listened to everyone ... From CG4: 2 good years with her around to talk before the game and afterwards to exchange ways personal ... I am very sorry because since CG4 I have learned to know her and more in recent months ... Her voice her laugh at least I will always hear them echoing in my memory ... We can believe that they are not just friends of the game and that They are far away: but not like with her: we exchanged more than for the game ... For tactical reasons this was not transmitted immediately but it weighed me ... I have been mourning her for several days ...

JE T'AIME MA CANADIENNE ! ! Ta Mary
OnkelzGE

Post by OnkelzGE »

Goodbye Jessie, we hadn't known each other long but you will be missed.
My condolences to family and friends

Ruhe in Frieden.

OnkelzGe
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

My Condolences to her friends and family, although we fought on different sides most of the time, she was always a good character to deal with. This is only a game and a few people take this to seriously. It's only at times like these we are reminded of how precious family and friends are. We all probably play this game to much and take things a bit far now and again. So Lindsayn I hope your up there lining up your cats on those pearly gates, sleep well my friend.

Dev.
Erbaluna

Post by Erbaluna »

My condolences to the family and the friends of Lindsayn!

Even when we did not always get along ingame, she was a very known player and the game will not be the same without her!

My thoughts and prayers will be with her family!

Luna

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”