Vacation Mode

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.

Re: Vacation Mode

Post by 220897 »

Isnt half of your alliance in VM ? Oof, how many in h19 are in VM again ?

Post by 220897 »

Applepie Killer wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:12 am How is it that there are so many H19s under VM, and the map isn't won? oh wait...that's right, they are hiding because they are getting destroyed :D :D

Noobs!
http://prntscr.com/vl9keg

need i say anything else, please pay attention the the red boxes lol
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Just a side topic, does VM recount with the new year? I have 2 vacation modes and can I just use them and use it again on Jan?
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

The way I look at it is this. The top 10 razers H19 has, have more razes than your entire alliance has. I've been in vacation mode for 2 weeks and im still top 10 on the server. Its sad really. Pathetic on your teams part. Soaking the other team in faithpoints and bodies might give your side the momentary advantage, but it will gradually be lost. H15s team just doesn't have the quality of teamwork going for it. H9 is alright, but its really too bad that they are going to just turn around and kill whats left of your pityful alliance if they manage to put H19 down.

Its really quite perplexing how H15 has again with similar leadership, on another world, paved the way for a Spartans victory. And did it with the grad applause of hundreds of already mediocre players while under the smokescreen of blaming H19 for doing the exact thing they accomplished. Diplomacy in this game is not for the weak, and sad to say, most of this world wide alliance is weak and wouldn't be able to stand on its own feet on any of the real worlds that were finished before this one even started.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Killershyt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:08 am The way I look at it is this. The top 10 razers H19 has, have more razes than your entire alliance has. I've been in vacation mode for 2 weeks and im still top 10 on the server. Its sad really. Pathetic on your teams part. Soaking the other team in faithpoints and bodies might give your side the momentary advantage, but it will gradually be lost. H15s team just doesn't have the quality of teamwork going for it. H9 is alright, but its really too bad that they are going to just turn around and kill whats left of your pityful alliance if they manage to put H19 down.

Its really quite perplexing how H15 has again with similar leadership, on another world, paved the way for a Spartans victory. And did it with the grad applause of hundreds of already mediocre players while under the smokescreen of blaming H19 for doing the exact thing they accomplished. Diplomacy in this game is not for the weak, and sad to say, most of this world wide alliance is weak and wouldn't be able to stand on its own feet on any of the real worlds that were finished before this one even started.
I would agree to your point if this was not era server. But If you are not spending a lot, it is impossible to do this many razes, way too costly.

All my 5 villages were razed in 1 night at around 30ish day cuz some heavier carders wanted to invade us. I lost all my villas to the rank 6 of the raze list, I was just trying to banquet. Do you think that razer is a better player than me (probably yes)?. At that rank he had to spend so many honor to do those razes, and lots of people like me and lower level got razed. Now, I am still standing though. It ain't gonna be that easy as in day 30 anymore.

The rest of the diplomacy, you are correct. But the raze list is literally meaningless at the moment.

Post by 220897 »

BARBAR0SSA wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:27 am
Killershyt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:08 am The way I look at it is this. The top 10 razers H19 has, have more razes than your entire alliance has. I've been in vacation mode for 2 weeks and im still top 10 on the server. Its sad really. Pathetic on your teams part. Soaking the other team in faithpoints and bodies might give your side the momentary advantage, but it will gradually be lost. H15s team just doesn't have the quality of teamwork going for it. H9 is alright, but its really too bad that they are going to just turn around and kill whats left of your pityful alliance if they manage to put H19 down.

I would agree to your point if this was not era server. But If you are not spending a lot, it is impossible to do this many razes, way too costly.

All my 5 villages were razed in 1 night at around 30ish day cuz some heavier carders wanted to invade us. I lost all my villas to the rank 6 of the raze list, I was just trying to banquet. Do you think that razer is a better player than me (probably yes)?. At that rank he had to spend so many honor to do those razes, and lots of people like me and lower level got razed. Now, I am still standing though. It ain't gonna be that easy as in day 30 anymore.

The rest of the diplomacy, you are correct. But the raze list is literally meaningless at the moment.
Spend alot ? No, All of H19 is free2play
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:42 pm
Killer went into multiple vacas not because he needed to game wise he just did for whatever reason he did.
Yeah being online 16-20 hrs a day like I was and taking such a big part in the war effort took a toll on my life and my love life, I got the time tested, player killing ultimatum from the old lady, once before the first VM, once before the second and then again during the second. I might be back after im done here to do some moderate razes or spawning for the boys but I'm going the way of the 13th and walking away while the sight of me spawning still causes players to ID up
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

I think you should negotiate with some strong enemy as you and give up together ;)
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

BARBAR0SSA wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:01 am I think you should negotiate with some strong enemy as you and give up together ;)
Well its not giving up, its being forced to put the computer down in preparation for pushing a baby carriage, but if anyone would like to join me, you are welcome to it haha. This game has turned into a cancer

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”