The real reason why everyone is cheating

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
Kmosh1

Re: The real reason why everyone is cheating

Post by Kmosh1 »

All this cheating is BS.. saw someone call it "improved token".
When I chose to play against a computer, I play wolf worlds. At least I get spins from it.
On regular worlds, I am playing against other players, not computers.. so any bot used is cheating. Top on that the ban cheat and 10Ks of card points for cheap ( if those are real, first time I hear of it) and this game become ridicules for those who really play.

The truth behind this is that although its a "free" game, it is actually a pay to win game. You stand no chance against the big pockets players. This triggered the cheating development around this game.

I've been playing the game for 11 years now.. so glad I stopped paying after the first 30$.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Kmosh1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:43 pm The truth behind this is that although its a "free" game, it is actually a pay to win game. You stand no chance against the big pockets players. This triggered the cheating development around this game.
i will list for farmers and scary cats, The most important atributes in this "pay to win" game

1. Skill
2. Organization inside faction
3. Resistance and activity
4. Money
Kmosh1

Post by Kmosh1 »

i will list for farmers and scary cats, The most important atributes in this "pay to win" game

1. Skill
4. Money
1. playing for 11 years, I think the skill is there
2 + 3. Totally agree.
4. why money is in the list if not to strengthen what I say - pay to win.

If players can send x6 army speed cards, and x6 monk speed cards like it is nothing, any skill you have can't match it.
I agree that as time goes by, and most players research match the heavy carders, it is a bit more balanced, but eventually, those who spend more will win if they follow points 2 + 3.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Kmosh1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:20 pm

1. Skill
4. Money
2 + 3. Totally agree.
4. why money is in the list if not to strengthen what I say - pay to win.

If players can send x6 army speed cards, and x6 monk speed cards like it is nothing, any skill you have can't match it.
I agree that as time goes by, and most players research match the heavy carders, it is a bit more balanced, but eventually, those who spend more will win if they follow points 2 + 3.
I don't mean to be condescending, I apologize if I come across that way.

Skill is absolutely the lowest requirement for this game. it might be one level above "being active". The game has evolved to include LESS SKILL and MORE CARDING. The changes they have made to the mechanics over the past 10 years have taken away the ability of a casual player to remaining casual and fight. You could never card up a 120+ cat armies from a nipple village. It was never a +1 parish army and solid 5 captain army to raze. The captain abilities favor the heavy spenders, all abilities that didn't exist in the game early one. Additionally the changes to moat only reinforced captain armies.

There was once a day where you had to manage vassals, parish, healthy honor, etc - The hierarchy now is how much you spend on this game. Absolutely pay2beatdown, maybe not pay2win. I cannot stand toe-to-toe with a heavy card. Because I stopped being a heavy carder :) I'm ok with that!

1. Money
2. Money
3. Teammates with Money (or cheating) <----- I need more of these friends! lol
4. Activity
5. Skill

I could be wrong!
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Kmosh1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:20 pm

You need to be able to raze max carded pitch castle in 5 max 6 attacks when he is online(if he goes 2mins to grab sth to eat). For that you need proper formations.
We razed in testing for early wars defurai max carded castle in 5 attacks, using only 150 catapults total.

You need to know to time fast 6 captain attacks in less then 2mins. And separate 3-4 different formations while timing them in correct order..
You need to know to collect fast gold to buy captains.
This is not rocket science.
If you can do this then you have skill and nobody in your zone will be without id at least when they sleep. Its very low cost type of play and lot of fun.

There is also commando player. He need to be able to spend big money. They come to enemy zone and send to themselves weapon from far villages, and then use lot of 200 peasant cards. Catching enemys off guard and when they sleep. Usually they also card full castles to waste enemys catapults.

Kmosh1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:20 pm 4. why money is in the list if not to strengthen what I say - pay to win.

1-2-3 is not comparable if player group have only number 4 and old style fighting skills.
Defense demands lot of money. Commando style demands lot of money.
When day 150-200 hits, they will be losing every day few villages and need to use defense cards day by day.
They will get very frustrated.

Money is important to speed things up. When war starts buying army card packs and x4 catapult production card will make everything faster and more fun.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”