hypocrisy according to firefly and players

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
OutlawMC

Re: hypocrisy according to firefly and players

Post by OutlawMC »

H15: Hey can you guys actually do something and ban the cheaters?
Firefly: Sure
H15: *100s of players get banned in their own house*
H15: *, I said ban the cheaters, not us!
Firefly: We did ban the cheaters.

Hmmmmm
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

P.S this is going to be one of my favorite screenshots ever
Attachments
warsupport getting wrecked pt 1.png
warsupport getting wrecked pt 1.png (199.68 KiB) Viewed 1435 times
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

I pity players like warsupport. They never had a chance to play in good group and they can't even imagine how good some factions are.

Teamwork makes the dream work.
freek

Post by freek »

EHHH WRONG! ive seriously only been banned 1 time for building a * parish . never ran the bot before big boy.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

In 8 years playing this game I've never seen a bigger team of crybaby control freaks with such poor sportsman type attitudes. Deviant I watched as your cards ran out and your bot kept sending out traders. Warsupport don't even get me started on your auto ID. Why attack someone when the instant they light up they throw up ID?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are all harping about us paying to ban people, let's be honest here. If it was at all possible, Why would I waste money banning someone who's going to leave the map crying like a baby before day 100? If it was at all possible, Defender, Kong and Deviant would have paid to ban our entire house already. Path of least resistance and all is still your play styles I see.

Hulks as a faction have always been grinders. This war was only what 4 weeks long? Buds we've barely even started fighting yet, most of our guys are still doing research and building thier castles.

Continue on to save face tho, anybody thats played more than a year knows about you lot already, and either wants to ride your coat tails to easy victory 'cough' Johnniequinn 'cough' or sits where we do and would rather target your entire group cause its big and it would be a great fight.

We also learned a long time ago how to fight without Parish, County or higher armies at our disposal, monking them everyday doesnt effect our moral like it would have 7 years ago. Go find some noobs to beat up on and feel better about yourselves.
Baron Von Faegit

Post by Baron Von Faegit »

Guys stop i can only banquet all this salt so fast.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”