Hackers hacking in EU6

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
Mr Custard

Re: Hackers hacking in EU6

Post by Mr Custard »

They are getting purged, lets hope they get them all whatever side they are currently on. See ya cheats
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

joshpickett wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:41 pm And don't try to say it's not an advantage getting a notification on your phone that your being attack and by what kind of attack, without even having to log into game. To many cheats and exploits in The game now it's sad. Iv been playing since the game was first released I miss the old days before so may cheats.
you my friend have no passion for game. If you do, you would find good team, or make good team...win wars and have lot of fun.

you are gossiper
Iced

Post by Iced »

Probably more H6 botters getting their accounts removed,amazed Stareaper is still here to be honest,must be his 3 or 4th account in this game.
I find it sad and hilarious at the same time,the bot brigade think its all ok but they really get upset if anyone else uses a cheat that matches or is better than theirs, ie...the famous russian.
I do wonder if the war was going in the other way all this drama would never have happened.
Losing with dignity is one thing,losing as a hypocrite is another......

If the cap fits,wear it......
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:50 am And we did have a player hacked today, his account was hijacked, stuff destroyed, then he was thrown in vaca mode, and hes probably gonna quit permanently. Which on a under populated server to lose someone who actually plays is really to bad.
last year we been called by firefly to change our passwords 3-4x. It happens somethimes.
I have been hacked once on G5, in russian language someone send msg from my acc to someone random just to show off that he was there..., played little scouting neutral house.... He didnt find much of anything , i was allready at minimum and buying only when needed.

but there are also scams, there is well known case on usa5 when one veteran player pretended he is card point seller and tricked another veteran player, get his passwords and delete all from his g1 card points purchase.Names are known to all who fought in usa5
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

My name is Meatball and I am banned

I got banned.for using Russian bots to trade on 27 servers at once I didn't even get to.the juicy part of going to war and using it. I see many people calling people cheaters who I know have cheated.

Who cares, if anyone has any accounts going and want the mighty meaty to return triumphantly give me a shout.

Let's start the forum wars again!!!

Little Finger I'm coming for you!!

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”