Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
sneekers

Re: Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

Post by sneekers »

4k0mk8 (1).jpg
4k0mk8 (1).jpg (60.2 KiB) Viewed 2428 times
So H6 and the super alliance have been cheating this whole time and still losing? Oof
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

So just to make sure we got all the facts here.

1) You and your HBO boys came back for this world to relive your glory days.
2) You encounter the evolution of the meta of the game and are out classed dinosaurs.
3) You choose to join the H15 super alliance because scared to face their overwhelming numbers.
4) Almost exclusively only bans on the cheaters of the map (H6,H15,H3)
4) Then after you guys are all tapped out on faith, gold, etc, after 20+ days of losing the war because you can't get your players to stop cheating you suddenly provide all this evidence of the super alliance cheating.
5) Then you blame H19?

Seems like a massive cope to me.
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

Like you are asking Firefly to do something about cheating, and they are, you just seem to be mad that we aren't cheating and therefore aren't getting banned, while literally 90% of your house is getting banned for the actions you demanded of firefly for cheating.
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

4k0sos.jpg
4k0sos.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

You are assuming we are using anything when the truth is we are just steam rolling your guys with out dated World 1 Castles and little to no coordination. We don't have to put up, because we don't have players getting banned religiously and we don't have to justify/cope with losing a war where we outnumber our opponents 10 to 1 because we can't get our big boys to stop cheating.
Markhanius

Post by Markhanius »

All this is just sad. Grown people involved into corruption over internet strategy game...
85k cp for 130€... I feel like a fool. + many other fun ruining things.
Better I chased some poosey instead of all of the time invested in this game.
WinNytHepOOh89

Post by WinNytHepOOh89 »

Soooo....did they just delete the opening post with all the funny insights that could be found there? :)
Thank god you can't censor away the truth so easily. ;)
Baron Von Faegit

Post by Baron Von Faegit »

Tbh that first post probably got removed because you posted a convo with a firefly employee and her discord handle. They probably dont want to get bothered outside of official channels.
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

logtrees wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:33 pm the reality is a lot of people are paying for card packs and dont get the full scope of whats going on... i love sneekers that you and your h19 bois are here posting like a bunch of bad asses when yall know you just look bad because in less then a month we came back after 5 years and figured out all the secrets and are trying to get them removed... sorry for ruining your monopoly on cheats... a lot of people dont get whats going on and pay a lot of money. it isnt right. I am happy to reveal whats up to stop the spending and get them to go play a different game... i certianly thing i will be doing that at this point... jeet got banned for 24 hrs and is with me iceland... dude doesnt even play the game and got banned lol.. its a joke. he logs in to send me cats and that it. he isnt trading, scouting, attacking, doing anything just hanging out... i think the russian meant to ban jite and got confused and they banned jeet and jite at same time lol.. the truth is its a joke and you can all brag about how much your doing and it litterally means nothing at this point in this game with whats going on... maybe 10 worlds ago i would be impressed with h19 and sneekers and your credit card group... i mean for ffs i played with you all on w4 and it was fun then.. but now its just pathetic. this is a pathetic game with pathetic amounts of cheating... i hope the game falls apart after what we are posting. Or if that it gets fixed but i doubt it will. cheers all
I mean judging by your groups ban count I'm gonna guess you guys really did find out all the secrets. Shame you project your insecurities on others though. I get it though its a nice cope for losing when the odds are 10 to 1 in your favor and even with all the "secrets" you couldn't muster up a win. My guess is if there were these supposed secrets that you are exposing that your entire group would gladly be using them because anything has to be better than bending the knee in this situation.
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

You cannot play to win, you pay to ban, which is simply an under-handed tactic that i would not stoop so low to do. You Guy's can play farmville for the rest of the map. As most of the players will now leave.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”