Quick Little Video On SHK Exploits and Cheating

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.

Re: Quick Little Video On SHK Exploits and Cheating

Post by 220897 »

I made the video wooooo, I still dont see a single thing other then you speaking to someone, No one with card points, No one banned, No names to put to anyone, Nothing other then a discord bot, That you have accused me of using but it turns out you have been using for quite some time, i noticed in the feed a post about Icarus fall, He has been in VM since sagaz got banned a few weeks ago.

So you have all been using a bot AND your former HM who is the one with the account for the bot, "Br0nx" also got banned for altin for 3 days, All im saying is everything you have here is circumstantial at BEST, Nothing here proves anything other then you have had correspondence with someone.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

20201027_062319.jpg
20201027_062319.jpg (112.28 KiB) Viewed 2123 times
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

Starreaper... the game has always been corrupt. It's always been fundamentally flawed. When players like Dave1 and Defender Logtrees * even myself play the game and drop money on it like we do, the little guys need some way to even the playing field. If that way is CP then let them do it. I'm not mad, it makes the game more competitive
Baron Von Faegit

Post by Baron Von Faegit »

Wow this expert salt working card is reaping dividends FAST.
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

4k0mk8.jpg
4k0mk8.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

It's really amazing to see how cheating has evolved in SHK. In W1/W2, it was really just sharing accounts. There were the heavy spenders but you knew they were tossing 5-20k$ at the world. You get to know them and they typically own a business or this is chump change.

I wouldn't even call this cheating, this is the new normal. There is no development on SHK, this is their cash cow.

But great detective work SR, glad to see someone staying on top of FF.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Tadusas wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:23 am Still waiting on the trick logtress using to stop spins at the prizes he wants (30k FP for example). Tag me when you will post it.
is there such a thing really?

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”