Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
freek

Re: Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

Post by freek »

@ star

what happened to the game you were making like years ago bro.?
remember you making videos and * then nothing lol.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:48 pm I would be amazed if they didnt care about people selling card points outside their system
I do agree, however, there doesn't appear to be any signs that FF are actually doing anything about it.

For the amount of cheating that goes on in this game, you'd think FF would be only too happy to alleviate our fears by actually informing us as to what they're doing about it...this can't go on forever, surely.
sneekers

Post by sneekers »

4k0mk8.jpg
4k0mk8.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 910 times
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:37 am2. Discord Alert System. This system allows you to be notified instantly of any incoming attacks or monks by a enemy house. It will arrive neat and tighty in Discord, it will tell you how many monks, and what they are doing. Or what kind of army it is, and what its doing, capture, raze, pllage ect. Turns out many many houses and factions have these.

3. Data analytics - Your personal player data is getting leaked through the SHK client and being sent to a specific website you can pay to be part of. Once part of it you can
- Pull a historical view of actions per hour per day, for x amount of time. Basically you can pull up a sheet that shows players play times, and you can quickly and easily see when a player is active.
- You can see who is generating honor, by player, faction, and how much honor is generated a day (frankly some of this would be cool to have in game)
-Siege camp bounce reports, you can see who the inactive are fairly easy.
-Activity report, * just pull the report see when the last time Player A. sent a monk, scout, army, or trade. Want to invade that big juicy county? Look no further.
- You can see all votes historically for all parishes, so you invade a county, you look ahead of time and see which pricks dont vote on the regular.
- See parish gold, and gold raids, easily see where all that money is hiding after you get 10,000 fing flags to make a parish decent.
Who knows what else of your personal information leaks through the SHK Client hack. At the very least knowing that people are pulling data from the client that includes your playtimes and actions in game probably violates privacy laws in the US,UK, and EU. They have been informed, and even shown proof of this.
Raindance94 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:08 pmGot a link to those website(s)? I want to know if my data can be found on there. If it is it shouldnt be too hard having them taken down or at least have my data removed since this violates privacy laws. Anyone who falls victim of such acts could contest it. Ofcourse that doesnt tackle the root of the problem but its a start
You guys got it fundamentally wrong. Every action is described here is sent to every SHK client connected to a game world, by game server. History is tracked by those websites, not by Firefly (it's my assumption, but even if it was stolen from Firefly, it could be simply tracked and saved if Firefly fixed that).

Decrypting game packets may be breaking game license (LOL) but is not illegal.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”