Getting Peace After A War

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
KnightMarauder

Re: Getting Peace After A War

Post by KnightMarauder »

Buying ID? Pretty sure thats not impossible, also you really think most of the Russians are able to afford that, thats a privilege if it exists that is limited to mostly westerners. Bot use is obviously happening on both sides, pretty sure things like Teamviewer are completely legal or at the very least not condoned by Firefly. Re. ID bot, it makes it harder but not impossible. Also having the ID bot can actually make you lose FP. Udachnic for example, I used to send a raze at him every 4 hours to make his ID bot ID him, he caught on and probably turned it off or only had monks recruited in certain villages. Just sounds like salt here tbh, nothing is impossible you win some and lose some. I agree it would be better if Firefly policed 3rd party use better, game would be better, to counter that they need to introduce a proper premium token. Current one is a joke, I for one haven't had the auto trade/scout feature on since about day 25 or whenever the H19/H15 war started, its a death sentence. Only thing useful is auto recruit but even then you have to close the game to take advantage of it

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I'm not talking about this Server as I don't play on it, therefore, I'm not talking about the Russians lol

I'm talking about players in general in whatever Server they are playing on. Players have been known to "buy ID" - this means recruiting a player to put many days/weeks on villa(s) at a time for cash (which is against SHK Terms of Service).

Imo, Teamviewer (or any other access software) should be punishable as it allows players to access other players' accounts (which is also against SHK Terms of Service), however, I think FireFly's dilapidated tools can't detect this so, while honest players need sleep and time away from the game while hoping they are safe whilst doing so, many other players are doing just that knowing they are safe because their account is being looked after....very unfair.

There is a LOT of shenanigans going on that FireFly either don't want to or don't have the means to stop, hence, lots of cheating going unhindered...much to the annoyance of honest players.

timtm2199

Post by timtm2199 »

What a hypocrite to write that while consuming interdiction from such a payed player right now and playing in the team that literally started all of that „buying FP“ with RoseDesert and DynasticThunder.
About TeamViewer: you must be stupid to let another person use your computer like that and if you ever used Teamviewer for work then you‘d know that it reacts slow af. Playing like that would not work at all.
Your accusation that we use it just shows that you are a person that never questions herself but rather blame others to cheat. Grow up and learn to live with your weakness: You are use- and harmless in the game, declaring on us for the third time was stupid and our victories are no coincidence.

SteelShield

Post by SteelShield »

I love when a group that loses over and over to us across all maps now believe that it’s the next mystical cheat we supposedly do. At some point you have to realize your entire alliance is pretty trash lol.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

timtm2199 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:30 am
What a hypocrite to write that while consuming interdiction from such a payed player right now and playing in the team that literally started all of that „buying FP“ with RoseDesert and DynasticThunder.
About TeamViewer: you must be stupid to let another person use your computer like that and if you ever used Teamviewer for work then you‘d know that it reacts slow af. Playing like that would not work at all.
Your accusation that we use it just shows that you are a person that never questions herself but rather blame others to cheat. Grow up and learn to live with your weakness: You are use- and harmless in the game, declaring on us for the third time was stupid and our victories are no coincidence.
Wow! forgive me if I'm wrong but, did I just hit a nerve there? - have I actually accused any persons by name in this thread??? - what makes you think I'm talking personally about you and the "we" you mention? - does this mean you have a guilty conscience? - do you think everything I write about is all about you?

As to being a hypocrite about ID....your facts there are completely wrong - I have not and would never pay anyone to ID my villas....he just happens to be a former Faction member who has accrued a substantial amount of FP and wants to use it in a helpful way.

As to saying that I never question myself, well, I've never cheated so I'm not sure why I would question myself while there are others that have/do cheat.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SteelShield wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:02 pm
I love when a group that loses over and over to us across all maps now believe that it’s the next mystical cheat we supposedly do. At some point you have to realize your entire alliance is pretty trash lol.
Says the player that's been banned more than once :D :D :D

Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

DontBeaWuss wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:04 am
SteelShield wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:02 pm
Says the player that's been banned more than once :D :D :D
Yes. The worst offenders of cheating and buying win are the same ones who always claim that everyone else is trash and they are greatness. If FF would make ban permanent and force them start new account every time, instead of gently slapping the wrist of such players, maybe they all stop cheating and using bots.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Nice post, Prince Astaroth :)

Fact is, those that cheat are just scared of honest and fair players so, let them cheat their hearts out; make them feel good because I reckon their real lives are much worse than their sprite ones here :D

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge”