Getting Peace After A War

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Getting Peace After A War

Post by DontBeaWuss »

KnightMarauder wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:38 pm
I'm not sure when the precedent was set, but it wasn't this server. It is what it is, when you fight to nearly the end you should know you won't get peace, so its a fight to the death. Thought nearly everyone knew that with the latest H9 alliance/H15 alliance war. If we'd have on the other end, we'd have been killed off aswell like on a previous server. You win some, you lose some :P
A fight to the death would be fine if it was fair and without cheating - you just can't win against players who access and babysit players' accounts through something like TeamViewer and you certainly can't win against players who buy ID and/or use auto-id botting software and that's the reason many players are either leaving altogether or stopped ploughing money into this game.

KnightMarauder

Post by KnightMarauder »

Buying ID? Pretty sure thats not impossible, also you really think most of the Russians are able to afford that, thats a privilege if it exists that is limited to mostly westerners. Bot use is obviously happening on both sides, pretty sure things like Teamviewer are completely legal or at the very least not condoned by Firefly. Re. ID bot, it makes it harder but not impossible. Also having the ID bot can actually make you lose FP. Udachnic for example, I used to send a raze at him every 4 hours to make his ID bot ID him, he caught on and probably turned it off or only had monks recruited in certain villages. Just sounds like salt here tbh, nothing is impossible you win some and lose some. I agree it would be better if Firefly policed 3rd party use better, game would be better, to counter that they need to introduce a proper premium token. Current one is a joke, I for one haven't had the auto trade/scout feature on since about day 25 or whenever the H19/H15 war started, its a death sentence. Only thing useful is auto recruit but even then you have to close the game to take advantage of it

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I'm not talking about this Server as I don't play on it, therefore, I'm not talking about the Russians lol

I'm talking about players in general in whatever Server they are playing on. Players have been known to "buy ID" - this means recruiting a player to put many days/weeks on villa(s) at a time for cash (which is against SHK Terms of Service).

Imo, Teamviewer (or any other access software) should be punishable as it allows players to access other players' accounts (which is also against SHK Terms of Service), however, I think FireFly's dilapidated tools can't detect this so, while honest players need sleep and time away from the game while hoping they are safe whilst doing so, many other players are doing just that knowing they are safe because their account is being looked after....very unfair.

There is a LOT of shenanigans going on that FireFly either don't want to or don't have the means to stop, hence, lots of cheating going unhindered...much to the annoyance of honest players.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge”