Received 1 attack per second for 5 straight minutes

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
chorasite

Re: Received 1 attack per second for 5 straight minutes

Post by chorasite »

Bobkhan 1 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:33 pm
Hello,

Your so much time here in forum and submission of fake tickets by mentioning myself and others for banning while all of you guys are using bots and other scripted materials.

So in short I will say, play fair and fight ingame. Do not cry in forum. lol
bit rich when you are calling swords on people for comments on forums.

meredisc

Post by meredisc »

if they were "fake tickets" why did you get banned then ? Obviously the admins found you to be cheating and banned you for 3 days. The best part is you were so obvious with the cheating, Go ahead and tell me how you sent 1 attack per second for 5 mins ? without cheating ?

Bobkhan 1

Post by Bobkhan 1 »

lol Ask Lunks he is banned too.

Bro just to be clear with you all, I never use any cheats or bots like you guys whom ID their village within 10sec.

Yes we are not complaining that to FF like you guys do and still focus in-game how to counter that.

And if you want to learn the game, you can ask me directly not in the forum where all your lies are comPiled.

Peace, and this is my last message in forum so best of luck for your additional fake tickets and lies. lol

Bobkhan

chorasite

Post by chorasite »

Bobkhan 1 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:18 am

Bro just to be clear with you all, I never use any cheats or bots like you guys whom ID their village within 10sec.

Yes we are not complaining that to FF like you guys do and still focus in-game how to counter that.

And if you want to learn the game, you can ask me directly not in the forum where all your lies are comPiled.

Peace, and this is my last message in forum so best of luck for your additional fake tickets and lies. lol

Bobkhan
look man, firefly investigates and bans if it is warranted, not based off number of tickets or anything like that.
The fact you sent 300 consecutive attacks consistently spaced 1 second apart is why you got banned, that is an impossible feat for anything but a bot.
you can come on here and cry unfair all you want mate, but the fact of the matter is you got caught, maybe now you wont do it again.

meredisc

Post by meredisc »

glad you mentioned the ID in 10 seconds cause imkingpr was doing that for awhile, but back to yours i dont need to learn the game to know how to send attacks like that, its impossible without a bot or software, Im not saying no one in house 7 or others cheat alot of people do and its ruining the game i dont know of any but im sure some are.

Thats all we want is a FAIR game

Rick C-137

Post by Rick C-137 »

Bobkhan 1 wrote:

Bobkhan
Lunks was banned for requesting crown refund lol. Don't think that's what your ban was for. You sent me attacks that were exactly spaced 1 second apart. You have no proof of anything I do though. I bust my * to always have monks recruited and ready (always check village overview). When you did raze me in Nepal, was because I didn't have monk recruited, so I had to recruit one. In that time though, I was razed so GG. I'm online either desktop or mobile basically 24/7, that's my secret.

But I know it's a fact that it's not possible to do what you did sending attacks 1 second apart from same capital. Evidence was very clear to support this. Unless you have some special technique to share with us - please enlighten me.

Rick

Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Rick C-137 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:45 pm
Bobkhan 1 wrote:

Bobkhan
Lunks was banned for requesting crown refund lol. Don't think that's what your ban was for. You sent me attacks that were exactly spaced 1 second apart. You have no proof of anything I do though. I bust my * to always have monks recruited and ready (always check village overview). When you did raze me in Nepal, was because I didn't have monk recruited, so I had to recruit one. In that time though, I was razed so GG. I'm online either desktop or mobile basically 24/7, that's my secret.

But I know it's a fact that it's not possible to do what you did sending attacks 1 second apart from same capital. Evidence was very clear to support this. Unless you have some special technique to share with us - please enlighten me.

Rick
I ran across a 'superior' player back on Global 2 named 13th warrior whom did just what you proclaim. 5 attacks all 1 sec apart from capital and castles. 13th warrior was banned for that although I do not know the details other than I was online when he got banned and I then captured his villages
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

13th warrior was banned on G1 during war against spartans. At same time when Spartak1987 was banned and lot of his players.
At that time G2 didnt start

BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Rick C-137 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:45 pm
Bobkhan 1 wrote:

Bobkhan

Rick
Getting banned for crown refund is worse. It is a reason to get perma banned.

trykulla

Post by trykulla »

BOYCOTT

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge”