shk

Domination World 5 was Closed.
Draco_PL

shk

Post by Draco_PL »

Remember that this game is the greatest evil. It is a pity money;)

Greetings to fans and I'm happy to be free from this game
batica2

Re: shk

Post by batica2 »

no man please stay we need your villages
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

oh you came to flex here guys ?

you invite all the map in your houses to turn it into a farmville game, that's not enough you try to bring others houses against each others with lies...
and you still come on forum to flex ?
i'm not even sure you did anything against Draco, did you ? (even if it was just open castle mostely).
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

h7 and h16 ingvited all player day 1, they were begging me to join them too, i said no we need a good war
that's why i joined the smaller decent house, we were far from killing the map, it was only some color on the map.
you perfectly know it, you didnt win, u didnt let the map begin

and btw i wasnt on dom to win i was there for a good war but i guess people just want rewards and dont want to play
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

or maybe sending invites all over the map is a new way to do war... i dont know

well i guess on next domination world you wont even need to go crown prince, you will pop join the house and then you will just have to sell 1 apple time to time to not lose the village by inactivity ... gg it's another win on domination world xD
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

some answers when Dragon salve came to beg me :
http://prntscr.com/sj6xht

after he saw h10 allied h14 :
http://prntscr.com/sj6xvs

http://prntscr.com/sj6yks

answer to trickthat when he was keeping begging me to join h7 :
http://prntscr.com/sj6zow
Defuraai

Post by Defuraai »

Dude you dont know anything about this game to say such crap
Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

ZaPpeh wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:10 pm
It's not our fault a lot of us had played together before.
Stupidest reply ever. Of course it is your fault. You chose to play again together instead of finding new teams.

I have no love for Defuraai, who ruins worlds with greed and ego, but Jeet does this same swindle on last two Domination Worlds. They are all cut from same cloth. Difference this time, Defuraai tries something new. I give credit to Defuraai for not joining same group who make a joke out of Domination World and make it Farming World. Jeet, Trick, and the rest who won last 2 Domination Worlds by forming huge alliance do the same boring thing every year. It is the SHK Elite who pay for the privilege to win. The rest are just sheep. These minor Alliance Houses volunteer to be cannon fodder so same wealthy carders can move all their friends into winning house at the end to claim easy victory and rewards. :roll:
trykulla

Post by trykulla »

sorry to say but the bots have ruined the game for basically the entire player base especially casuals so think about the long term ramifications to the health of the game. But domination world - I imagine this comes with the territory. But seriously guys. the game is dying in a not graceful way and and its all avoidable. the players are what make the game the game
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Gotback wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:01 pm to be fair most the people on this map are no name scrubs... Jeet and trick are *.. Do the same thing... Rank up fast on new worlds to attack noobs and and always end up losing.. There is only a handful of players on Domination that are "good" and have been playing SHK since the old days when it was fun and you couldnt buy card points or use bots...
I have never heard of gotback, are you new?

Return to “Domination World 5”