First Official War

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 6.
Priest Guardian

First Official War

Post by Priest Guardian »

Day 22

A bit early for any war in my opinion but it has been declared

H-9 and their sister house have declared war on H-4

From what I have seen on the map both sides are taking losses. Although H-9 does have more fire power by shier numbers

My game experience says only the top 5% actually participate in these early wars and the rest of the player base involved suffers, so will be interested to see what the end result is
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: First Official War

I checked the Leader boards for Raze / ransacks / pillage / capture. Looking for H-9 and H-4 players in top lists

A couple of the top players involved are no where to be found on any leaderboard. LOL

honestly there is probably only 20 total players spread out among those leader boards with best guess at twelve H-9 and eight H-4 in comparison

So not much going on ....sign that this is a too early war
Priest Guardian

Re: First Official War

Well the little tiny h-4 is owning the giant H-9 in the first war if you look at the leader board stats

perhaps if more of the top H-9 pts players actually did something.......anything at all to contribute to this war things might be different

Good for H-4 as they are certainly gaining my respect as true grit players and I am sure some players in H-9 have to be asking themselves why so many in H-9 are sitting back doing nothing

Return to “EU6 World Lounge (Closed)”