BOT SHK card points hacked BAN ETC

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 6.
SantaBrok

Re: BOT SHK card points hacked BAN ETC

Post by SantaBrok » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:15 pm

BeowulfKing wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:18 am
well known alt users are Lindsayn faction. I think Brok you are in that faction if im not mistaken.
you are mistaken - never been in any faction on EU6.

here just to watch the show - * show!

Kadael

Post by Kadael » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:51 pm

SantaBrok wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm
you must be so so stupid... i know my friends have sent so many tickets - and there is no response!! Specially when we talk about Bot, alt accounts or card point buyers and paypal crown cheaters!!! i have even sent all the proof - and there is bloody nothing! So Kadael - no idea about what kind of administration you are talking - but there isnt one!!
No need to throw out the stupidcard tbh. What exactly did you write in said tickets, evidence wise? And there most certainly are people that're reading them, but thereafter isn't something I can vouch for.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

SantaBrok

Post by SantaBrok » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:13 am

Kadael wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:51 pm
SantaBrok wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm
you must be so so stupid... i know my friends have sent so many tickets - and there is no response!! Specially when we talk about Bot, alt accounts or card point buyers and paypal crown cheaters!!! i have even sent all the proof - and there is bloody nothing! So Kadael - no idea about what kind of administration you are talking - but there isnt one!!
No need to throw out the stupidcard tbh. What exactly did you write in said tickets, evidence wise? And there most certainly are people that're reading them, but thereafter isn't something I can vouch for.
Stupidcard lol - you bloody serious!!

look here:

http://prntscr.com/svoimc

ans in picture.

i cant even get all reports in 1 screen - and all of them are pending lol. So when you telling - yes someone is reading them bla bla blaa!!
btw - do you know how to spot admins in a map?? those are very first villages appear on a map when world opens! like right in first seconds - those villages are already there. and its sooo funny when you see admin is all the time neutral and them - BOOOMMM he joined house and is actually doing damage... so yes kadael - dont throw stupidcard - as at the moment all admins are just a laugh.
warsupport - as soon as he went out of ban - first thing he done - bot on trader is going full speed lol. but he is not the only one - have lots more there
Attachments
forum.jpg
forum.jpg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 127 times

SantaBrok

Post by SantaBrok » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 am

another Bot player and multi account of H17:

http://prntscr.com/sya0gs

and there is a real owner of that account:

http://prntscr.com/sya1pe

Return to “EU6 World Lounge”