Customer versus $$$$$

USA 6 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
Mosryp

Customer versus $$$$$

Post by Mosryp »

I'm really desapointed latelly , if we look at usa6 a new 240 map and it is worst of ever

the cost to built castles building super high , the cost to built a perish castle super crazy . Era world are a fast world not like world server , they built the era to go fast but they increase the cost in flags to built a perish with building , A fast server all era but super slow to have your castles built up and perishes build up with all the building needed to get a villas produce at max .
I saw complain on it more of a 3 dozen time and those Moderator or SK /FF never reply on the subject

the Era World are created for players spending ton of money on crowns and for players using multy account

who let me see SK /FF are more interrested in The $$$$ of the honest players playing and trying hard
Moderator of world do not take possition as probrally they receive free crowns or other gift from SK/FF
as I never saw them take a firm possition agains SK /FF for the honest players

So stop with those era world and built the old fashion world as they use to be long and fun and start to get on the neck of those multi account you know them as they spend money

Do we are at the point $$$ is more of satisfaction of player , or answering players on their ticket
Moderator stop to sell your soul for money and do your job except if those crownd are more important for you
BeowulfKing

Re: Customer versus $$$$$

Post by BeowulfKing »

PLEASE Firefly, ignore this request.
Player have no idea what he is talking about.

AGE rules work best for money spenders. But not in good way. In bad way.
A CARDER in age rule maps. Build 15 villages fast, at day 30.
Then he build also 15 WAR parishes by day 30.
Then he is able ALONE to whipe whole factions.

in ERA rules. Factions are organized, and thanks to HIGH building coast. Each faction build 1-3 war parishes. They secure them and protect them.

There is no money spender bullys in era rule maps.

teams are more organized in every segment.
so thank you for making game more friendly for average players.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

USA5 had a EPIC war....one of best in shk.

Usa6 came a bit too soon after usa5 didnt even finnished. And very small number of players wanted to be there
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Slaveabit wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:26 pm
BeowulfKing wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:08 pm so thank you for making game more friendly for average players.
This is the first time I've seen you not bleat on about how great you are and just say it like it is.
and you are?:)) i dont remember your name from anywhere and you must know me well to say that)

for someone who razed 200 and cap 400 against g2 winners, who are best group atm in game. In just less then 2 months. I cant say im average
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

I have played under both sets of rules and I must say that I MUCH prefer the Age ruleset.

Under the Era rules it is much too expensive, both in gold and in flags, for the average player to build even the most basic of parish defenses.

The primary problem is that by the time you have generated enough gold and flags to build any defenses, then some carder or botter has already stolen it from you.

This has a cascading effect making it much more difficult to defend your parish and village castles, and much easier for these players to steal from your parish again and again.

This eventually leaves your county wide open to rogues or to invasion by organized "groups" of multi-account players.

Under the Age rules it was much easier to build basic defenses like ballista and turrets. This meant that in order to take control of a county then you had to take control of the majority of the parishes. As it is now, you only need to control the so called "war parish" in order to batter the rest of the county into submission, and its not difficult to find a "war parish", just look at the "Most Flags" on the leaderboard

Under the Age rules the raze rank was set at Knight, and the honor costs to attack enemy villages were much lower. This made it much easier both to defend against rogues and to do "Vermin Control" against multi-account players. This made the both the rogue and the multi-account players tactics much less effective.

Under the Era rules, players who buy massive amounts of crowns or who cheat by creating multiple accounts have too great of an advantage in comparison to the Age rule set. Anyone who tries to tell you anything different most likely falls into either one of these two groups of players.

The sad part about all this is that FF seems completely unresponsive to suggestions that would help resolve SHK's current problems and regain much of its former player base.

There are some features of the Era rules that I like, such as the houses not resetting when the Era changes, and the faith cap, but the things I dislike about the Era rules out number these things by a large margin.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

WaywardChampion wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:50 pm

Under the Era rules, players who buy massive amounts of crowns or who cheat by creating multiple accounts have too great of an advantage in comparison to the Age rule set. Anyone who tries to tell you anything different most likely falls into either one of these two groups of players.

explain why? since i explained why CARDERS have more advantage if they have more war parishes in age rules.

explain why in era rules a carder have more advantage?

for you to understand anything, you would need to participate activelly in wars. Then you would know more about topic
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Firefly believes that ERA rules are an improvement, and they never admit design mistakes.

Firefly could choose to open an AGE rule set map, and see how player participation changes compared to recently opened ERA maps.

But, if the AGE map proves popular, they would have to admit a mistake. Which means they will not open any AGE maps.

- Deke
Omar_Hawk

Post by Omar_Hawk »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:39 pm But, if the AGE map proves popular, they would have to admit a mistake. Which means they will not open any AGE maps.
.. which would be plain stupid, since more players on a world would mean more $$$$$ ;D
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

BeowulfKing wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:09 pm USA5 had a EPIC war....one of best in shk.

Usa6 came a bit too soon after usa5 didnt even finnished. And very small number of players wanted to be there
I feel like this is lack of experience talking. Worlds used to have many wars much more epic then the USA 5 war. The only good part about ERA maps are the house sizes and the faith point cap. In the ERA maps when one side loses a war its rarely worthit for them to rebuild and fight again because of how short the maps are. Not that firefly is going to make any changes based on these observations anyway. For firefly they can make more money from having one war per world because players have to spend cards to try and rank up quickly AND fight at the same time while on AGE maps players could build one character to fight in multiple wars on a single map.

Return to “USA 6 Lounge (Ended)”