my account was banned

USA 6 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
DonaldThe Great

my account was banned

Post by DonaldThe Great »

i have one account to sit there and banquet for fun and the other with full military, i do not exchange any recources between the accounts yet im banned... i followed rules and im banned... Drolaf and Donald 2020 on USA 6, do whats right firefly

DonaldThe Great

Re: my account was banned

The Climber The Deviant and Shadius are all the people ive * off and one of them reported for sure when my 2 accounts literally do nothing for eachother, yet his alts all fight for him... yet im banned. All 3 of those players have been useing 3rd party scout and merchant bots to play 24/7 and they have multiple accounts helping eachother out. but im banned. Can i get my 100$ back or get 100$ crowns for this *... Minding my own business playing a game and banned.. did i cheat or did the cheaters get away with cheating again. USA 6 The Deviant The Climber and Shadius, please look into multiple logins from their IPs ty.

DonaldThe Great

Players with a Premium Token in play are not subject to this IP restriction.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/

You're not gonna get any FF answers in here - as much as you probably won't get satisfaction through the support link above either, use it and attach as much information and screen shots as you can to support the claim.

It is rife on all worlds and has been reported many times, however, it could be they don't have all the info. It will take you weeks of getting the screenshots together and the information (mails, dates and times etc) detailing what you believe is happening. Even though many players are open about what alts they have, it's tragic that FF are not doing anything proactive about it....good luck.

Return to “USA 6 Lounge (Ended)”