The Crusade

Forum to discuss USA World 6.
Tomlinson

The Crusade

Post by Tomlinson » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello all, I am the Faction leader of The Teutonic Order. I plan on making a organized Crusader House with one of the empty houses. I need 2 other dedicated individuals who would like to lead The Templar Order, and The Knights Hospitallers. Together our three factions will make the Crusader Faction. The Teutonic Order, The Templar Order, and The Knight Hospitaller. I will ensure stellar communication and teamwork is well alive within this house. If you're interested in helping me with this please message me in game. Username is Tomlinson. We will go from there. :D
I will tear down your castle... stone by stone, if I have to, but I will have your head! - The Wolf

Priest Guardian

Re: The Crusade

Post by Priest Guardian » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:43 pm

Love the idea and theme. You ever watch the TV series 'Knightfall' ? Its all about the Knights Templars. Takes place in the 1300's
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

King Phillip II

Post by King Phillip II » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:15 pm

Yeah it's a great theme indeed; on W6 we had 3 Templar factions in H8. & yes, knightfall is an awesome series :)
Join me on World 10 or China 1
Scream to the devil that God is good

Tomlinson

Post by Tomlinson » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:47 am

I do know of the series, an update on the progress I have made, our House is currently House 11. We are made up of four crusader orders being The Teutonic Order, The Templar Order, The Knight Hospitallers, and The Order of Saint Lazarus. We are in the process of electing a Pope whom will be in charge of our 5th faction The Papal States.
I will tear down your castle... stone by stone, if I have to, but I will have your head! - The Wolf

Return to “USA 6 Lounge”