Botters

Forum to discuss USA World 6.
Orkmaster2004

Botters

Post by Orkmaster2004 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 am

Ok so there are players on USA 6 who are absolutely obnoxious with them cheating the game with multi accounting and the use of bot's and this is mainly to complain to Firefly to the fact they are sitting there doing nothing not banning the correct people so I'm here to call out the players specifically

Luksteam
Francesco66
Dolcenero
Baaleno
Castam
Ser rebelot

These players constantly have scouts out on the map even when they are not online and when I launch a capitan to attack a village that they own it automatically puts on ID

So please firefly do something to prevent this like having active mods again

DontBeaWuss

Re: Botters

Post by DontBeaWuss » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:32 am

Unfortunately, you will have to send a ticket into Support with evidence for your claim.

Many of us see cheaters playing and many have complained but nothing gets done about it apart from the odd 24hr ban which is just ridiculous.

Perhaps the time has come to go onto mainstream review sites and complain about SHK there...at least warn potential players that the game is riddled with cheaters and make them stop and think about whether it's worth trying to play against the odds....dunno what the solution is but FF are staying blind.

Mosryp

Re: Botters

Post by Mosryp » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:28 pm

SK /Firefly will never do anything about that as it is their most spending players they have

those cheater spend more money in 1 month of what I spend ou your spend in 5 years

yes they go to a run ban a few of them for 1 weeks or 2 then they come back and sometime use the same act they be having before

SK are her to make money and do not give a dam about ligit players like us with only 1 ligit acct

Return to “USA 6 Lounge”