Ancors

War of the Wolf was Closed.
CHULU

Re: Ancors

Post by CHULU »

@dontbeawuss :
Hello!
I asked another thing, one star is missing from the wolf and the server will end, if you are not going to finish the wolf invasion immediately then the game makes no sense, we are losing resources for defense, it will no longer be a game,
Please tell me in the shortest time what you are going to do, without any cynical attitude towards the players
Sincerely, CHULU
DontBeaWuss

Re: Ancors

Post by DontBeaWuss »

CHULU wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:41 am @dontbeawuss :
Hello!
I asked another thing, one star is missing from the wolf and the server will end, if you are not going to finish the wolf invasion immediately then the game makes no sense, we are losing resources for defense, it will no longer be a game,
Please tell me in the shortest time what you are going to do, without any cynical attitude towards the players
Sincerely, CHULU
What am I going to do? well, considering I am not near rat farms and I have low villas and resources, I will just pick off maybe one or two Ai a day because that's all I can do in the time I have here lol...all the rats around me was taken so I don't have the convenience of collecting easy spins in order to kill harder Ai so, quests, that's what I will do, quests! :D

Return to “War of the Wolf”