Ancors

War of the Wolf was Closed.
Rillouto

Re: Ancors

Post by Rillouto »

pfff, and when we watch the timming of the anchors, exemple 1 day and ... finally anchors send by surprise 12 hours before ... timming are not respected, if the admins cheat, it's maybe the time to make an action with justice, it's not possible to continue to be took for donks ....

admins... i ..... you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

what a bloody joke and your taking us for fool's ... its been a rough few days and now we can not even rely on anchors telling us the truth ...the latest anchor i checked 5 times and was at 2 day plus and now has opened without warning!!!!!!!!
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lol, what do you expect? You are winning the Glory Rounds and getting the prizes...you have loads of parish and county armies to fight the pigs and wolves, for goodness sake, it's about time you all worked for your higher tier spins!
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

DontBeaWuss wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:25 am Lol, what do you expect? You are winning the Glory Rounds and getting the prizes...you have loads of parish and county armies to fight the pigs and wolves, for goodness sake, it's about time you all worked for your higher tier spins!
i have no issue fighting the wolfs ... but according to there own rules not the community made rules the timers countdown to a starting time not have a start time of 2days + and start well before this

and again what are you saying .. i have played ai worlds as they should be, so do many others... i personally fight back invasions and collect enough to keep myself alive on a daily bases..the rats where spread to keep the lands safer and nothing underlining about it,..you know many of us play this world as there less bs and cheating than on normal worlds

but if the admins start cheating than how can we blame the players from cheating
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

Hello
If you do not stop these attacks of wolves, it turns out you are closing the server, in this case I will leave the server, it makes no sense to play here, I will recommend it to my teammates.
Maybe find time for us and answer me in the shortest time what you think
thank you
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

agreed with chulu , who can survive to the invasions of the wolves with 5X 490cats, 450 pikemen, 400 archers ... who ? lol , more, double invasions on some areas , 10 captains of wolf on villages LOLOLOLOLOL ...

no really, please admins, or you understand no one can survive on this attacks of the wolves, or close the server ......
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's what happens on every Ai server....the wolf cannot just sit back and allow the map to become colourful! lol...you all changed the lands from black to blue and gold, surely with all the map wealth, points and cards accumulated over the last couple of Glory Rounds that you can manage to turn them back to colour again :D
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

@dontbeawuss : well, in the last 3 AI worlds, we no had attack of the wolf with 490 catapults .... the maximum was 186 ... this is the difference ... if the attacks of the wolf were the same like last AI worlds, i will not say on anything ...

and the new big castles of the wolf .... full pitch, 1126 archers, 4 canons, 32/40 ballistas ... lol ^^ , there were not this style of wolf on the last 3 AI servers ... this is the difference too ...
Kmosh1

Post by Kmosh1 »

As I recall, it was stated that this world WILL NOT have wolf revenge.. so what it going now if not that?
I do accept invasion change when wolf losses the race, but for how long will this continue as is?
Change to something reasonable, mix wolf/pig/snake/rat invasions, not just wolfs!! and of course, should be on time mentioned.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I see many players that won the last 2 Glory Rounds now give up on trying to hold onto their Counties which they were taxing to the hilt and using for their own gains. They will keep the rat and snake Counties running of course so, that will be nice.

For those that thought the map would continue to be an easy way to get spins and cards were living in cloud cuckoo land...this is an Ai world, ergo, fight the Ai...it always turns out the same.

I hope this is the LAST ai world to be created because it just makes everyone moan moan moan :D

Return to “War of the Wolf”