always the problem with peace time charter

War of the Wolf was Closed.
Rillouto

always the problem with peace time charter

Post by Rillouto »

same as the last AI worlds, we have always this problem .... rogues come on the server and destroy all the rats farm .... with their little village charter and peace time ... we can't attack them, because peace time ... but of course, they can attack all the AI that they want, and peace time don't break ...

we asked since 2 years, to change this application , only on this world, that when you attack an AI, peace time need to be break !!! now , we just watch the rogues doing what they want, without the possibility to attack them ..

so, we play this world, with now, a real level difficulty than the last AI worlds, we spend a lot of card, and make our best for stay alive ... so , maybe we have wrong to try to play "normaly ", try to have parishes, county etc.... maybe we only just need to take some village charters and destroy all the rats and snakes ... maybe ...

also, this is the 1rst time on the AI world, we no have invasions of rats at the begining of the server, after the day 10 , no invasions of the rat ,but wolf and pigs invasions !!! after the day 10 !!!

we like this world, but the admins ,we are at the day 32 , and a lot of players have already stop, because the difficutly of the attacks of the wolf (400/500 catas in the attacks) , and now the rogues who destroy all the rats, a lot of players says they stop because rogues,and can't attack them because peace time ...

i thought the admins had understood the problem of the peace time on this server, since last 2 AI worlds,they finaly do not care, and this time, this world is not profitable at all, and if there is now the rogues, we play for nothing ...

bots, rogues destroy all without break the peace time, no invasions of the rats, attack of the wolf 400/500 catapults, alt accounts, invasions of the wolf at the begining of the server ,some new castles of the AI very hard to kill etc.. etc.. if your goal is to disgust the players, this time you have succeeded !!

PLEASE ADMINS , CHANGE THE APPLICATION ,WHEN YOU ATTACK AI, PEACE TIME NEED TO BE BROKEN !!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!
DontBeaWuss

Re: always the problem with peace time charter

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Oh my...I'm so glad I get reset on a daily basis as I would be mighty upset at seeing the usual rogues destroying the rat farms nearby.

No matter how many times we tell FF about the unbalanced nature of all their Ai worlds, ie….being able to stay in peacetime while destroying Ai and therefore making sure that lower ranking players do not have any Ai in within their honour circles which, in turn, makes them unable to rank up, it seems, once again, that FF just don't get it.

I really do despair about FF's inability to understand this well known problem.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

CLAP CLAP firefly !!!!!!

one time again, rogues destroy all the rats on the map, steal golds from all the parishes, and can destroy all AI with peace time villages charter .... and we can't attack the rogues during their peace time .... but they can attack all the AI .... CLAP CLAP !!!!!!!

why we play this world ? for nothing ....

admins, how can you accept this style of players ? how can you accpet this style of play ? the others players play for nothing ....

CHANGE THE RULE , BREAK THE PEACE TIME IF YOU ATTACK AN AI !!!!!!!!!!!!! it's too complicate for your little brains ? stupid you are ....
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
klp1

Post by klp1 »

I co by tu jeszcze dodać do tych sytuacji wymienionych wyżej z którymi się zgadzam ? .Może tylko to że jest obecnie ten głupi kalendarz adwentowy przez który ciężko się jest zalogować. Resztę już wymieniliście.

And what else can I add to the above-mentioned situations with which I agree? Maybe it is just that there is now this stupid Advent calendar through which it is difficult to log in. You have already mentioned the rest.
Maska2703

Post by Maska2703 »

Rillouto wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:58 pm CLAP CLAP firefly !!!!!!

one time again, rogues destroy all the rats on the map, steal golds from all the parishes, and can destroy all AI with peace time villages charter .... and we can't attack the rogues during their peace time .... but they can attack all the AI .... CLAP CLAP !!!!!!!

why we play this world ? for nothing ....

admins, how can you accept this style of players ? how can you accpet this style of play ? the others players play for nothing ....

CHANGE THE RULE , BREAK THE PEACE TIME IF YOU ATTACK AN AI !!!!!!!!!!!!! it's too complicate for your little brains ? stupid you are ....

I agree that this is a sad situation in the AI ​​world, but this is a game moment!

3-4 Wolf attacks with 400+ catapults - this is a non-game moment!
(since there is no chance to survive).

Then, a snake and other AIs can come to the empty sheriffs with anchors, and players will also continue to earn card points.

and after the destruction of castles - players lose all resources and the ability to quickly recover on the map.

Do you understand this difference?
Maska2703

Post by Maska2703 »

Moreover, in this world castles are built 7 days without maps, i.e. after 3 peaceful days, another 4 days must be completed under the cards.

If you remove the first 3 days of the world, then you want to spend several times more cards?

Ordinary players will not stand this in the first place.

To improve the situation, do the following:
1) Make the reproduction rate of rats and snakes as in the Wolf. (and this is a 2-fold increase in speed from today)

2) Keep the anchors open with rats and snakes at least every day during the first months of this world.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

thank you for your exceptional answers admins ...... where are they ? lol i am searching ... !!

no one answer , no understanding, no respect with the former players of SHK ....

i just see you have ban a rogue only 3 days , because he is a cheater , and now he is come back, and he starting again ... he destroy all the rats on all the map, with his peace time villages, and we can not attack him ... EXCEPTIONAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you firefly, thank you admins !!

Return to “War of the Wolf”