I recieved Ban after Ban, when will it end?

War of the Wolf was Closed.
ProofPL

Re: I recieved Ban after Ban, when will it end?

Post by ProofPL »

exactly I got the same perm blockade
and I didn't dial as much as they don't understand what you mean
Danso 2.0

Post by Danso 2.0 »

I know what you mean.
Firefly just tried to make profit. Perma banned all players who didnt spend a lot money in the game.
And gave players who spent a lot of money a temporary ban and resetted the accounts.
They hoped that we will invest again hundred of euros to get again all the cards and cardpoints we had before the Wolfs World. But the most players will quit.
Be happy that you received a perma ban. So you wont waste any euros again in this ripped off game.

For your Information. I have a few friends as well, which received a perma ban. They all havent invested any euros for 2-3 years. They received a perma ban as well.
So yeah, money really matters at firefly. There isnt any rules they follow. They make the rules how they want, in each situation.

A few years ago, there was a bug where you could increase the power of catapults. A lot of players lost their villages... and a firefly worker told us: "bug using is allowed and not against the rules". The players who abused this bug needed to change values in the data. So it was near to an hack. But firefly didnt care.

This time it was a bug, free for everyone and everyone could have made a profit from that bug. There was no hack, nothing. Only the bad programming of firefly and they would have made losses. And thats the only problem for firefly. If the community would have made a loss from these wheels it wouldnt interrest firefly a *.

Now firefly will lose a bunch of players who spent money into the game and the servers will get worser in the next few months and years for sure.
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

Danso 2.0 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 am I know what you mean.
Firefly just tried to make profit. Perma banned all players who didnt spend a lot money in the game.
And gave players who spent a lot of money a temporary ban and resetted the accounts.
They hoped that we will invest again hundred of euros to get again all the cards and cardpoints we had before the Wolfs World. But the most players will quit.
Be happy that you received a perma ban. So you wont waste any euros again in this ripped off game.

For your Information. I have a few friends as well, which received a perma ban. They all havent invested any euros for 2-3 years. They received a perma ban as well.
So yeah, money really matters at firefly. There isnt any rules they follow. They make the rules how they want, in each situation.

A few years ago, there was a bug where you could increase the power of catapults. A lot of players lost their villages... and a firefly worker told us: "bug using is allowed and not against the rules". The players who abused this bug needed to change values in the data. So it was near to an hack. But firefly didnt care.

This time it was a bug, free for everyone and everyone could have made a profit from that bug. There was no hack, nothing. Only the bad programming of firefly and they would have made losses. And thats the only problem for firefly. If the community would have made a loss from these wheels it wouldnt interrest firefly a *.

Now firefly will lose a bunch of players who spent money into the game and the servers will get worser in the next few months and years for sure.

With that criterion, any player who spends money can be invulnerable in this game.
Now I understand why firefly allows the use of ALTS and AutoBots.

Lord Friendly fills his mouth saying that the rules and rules of the game are for all users.

Well, it seems that there are rules and terms of use for payers, and other rules for other players.

It's been a while since I saw a game so corrupt and so adulterated by administrators.
They are lucky that I am not English and I cannot go to court to report this injustice.

Everyone has a price, but Firefly administrators sell very cheaply.
Danso 2.0

Post by Danso 2.0 »

Yeah you are completly right.
As long as Firefly doesnt make a loss from the rules you break, you can do whatever you want.

Because of the bot. Its not that easy. Firefly cant do anything against this bot, because the programmer of the bot is better than the rest of the programmers of firefly. I talked with the russian programmer of the bot a few months ago. He told me that he started with programming the bot for 3-4 years ago. Since then, noone received any kind of bans by using his bot. Since Semptember 2018 he published the bot and in October he started to sell it and make profit out of the bot.

For sure they just could log in into the game and check the map for the scouts & trades. But this would be extra work.
Normally this work has been done by moderators in the old worlds.
But, reffering to Firefly there is no need for any moderators on any worlds anymore. And thats *. Since they canceled that voluntary position for players, there is only cheating, bot-using and verbal abuses on each worlds.
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

Danso 2.0 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:48 am Yeah you are completly right.
As long as Firefly doesnt make a loss from the rules you break, you can do whatever you want.

Because of the bot. Its not that easy. Firefly cant do anything against this bot, because the programmer of the bot is better than the rest of the programmers of firefly. I talked with the russian programmer of the bot a few months ago. He told me that he started with programming the bot for 3-4 years ago. Since then, noone received any kind of bans by using his bot. Since Semptember 2018 he published the bot and in October he started to sell it and make profit out of the bot.

For sure they just could log in into the game and check the map for the scouts & trades. But this would be extra work.
Normally this work has been done by moderators in the old worlds.
But, reffering to Firefly there is no need for any moderators on any worlds anymore. And thats *. Since they canceled that voluntary position for players, there is only cheating, bot-using and verbal abuses on each worlds.
I appreciate your opinion.
As you have seen, I have nothing personal against you. I only named you because it seems to me a great injustice and illegality.

This game has degenerated over time thanks to the little interest and time that its administrators and moderators devote to it. I agree with that. But this is the last thing I had left to see with my own eyes.

As of today, I still haven't got any response to my tickets. the administrators only respond to me with an automatic message like that I have broken the rules of the game.

This is the level of the SK support team.
ProofPL

Post by ProofPL »

The English have always been a selling nation and this company confirms this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I've just noticed the War of the Wolf Exploit Statement at the top of this page (how the * did I miss this?)

I would like to point out a line in Lord Alacrity's above Statement:-

We take any breach of our Terms of Service (relevant sections cited below for reference) extremely seriously - the sections cited was under Terms of Service 2 (a) and (b) and 8.4, however, I would like to point out the conditions 2 (a) and 2 (b) in particular which states:-

Additional License Limitations
The license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the limitations set forth in Section 1 and this Section 2 (collectively, the “License Limitations”). Any use of the Service or the Game Client in violation of the License Limitations will be regarded as an infringement of Firefly’s intellectual property rights in and to the Game. You agree that you WILL NOT, under any circumstances:
use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software, databases or scripts designed to modify the Game experience and/or Service;
exploit the Game or any of its parts, including without limitation the Service, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation (a) for gathering any applicable in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game; or (b) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Game, e.g., power-levelling;

So, my question to FireFly is - if you do indeed take Terms of Service 2 (a) and 2 (b) seriously as you claim, why on earth do many of us continue to see bots and sharing of accounts across all the worlds?

I really wish you would answer this question and please don't say, "send in a ticket with all the information and we'll investigate it" - I have read many accounts of this happening on these boards over the years and in social media also about this wide problem but it seems nothing gets done about it. When will you clean up this game??
ProofPL

Post by ProofPL »

Konkret you are right I deleted this corrupt *
Adios
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

The physiophysiology of Firefly is:
If you buy crowns, you can play with 5 accounts at once.
Danso 2.0

Post by Danso 2.0 »

Hahaha thats your fault now :D
How i told you. As long as firefly would make a loss, they do something.
But if they make a win out of a bug, they wont fix it that fast. Or if you have questions etc.
They take their time or dont care.

A friend of mine received a reply from firefly from his ticket after 4 months... so just take your time. They may will answer you. If you are lucky you get an automaticly reply before christmas :)

Return to “War of the Wolf”