I recieved Ban after Ban, when will it end?

War of the Wolf was Closed.
Draco_PL

Re: I recieved Ban after Ban, when will it end?

Post by Draco_PL »

WaywardChampion wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:41 am
GuaJeLes wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:31 am It's amazing to see the way Firefly and its administrators work. They ban accounts to save their time and cover their backs to such a serious mistake.

We players do not have to warn of an error or bug.
We do not work for SK support.
Before opening a server, they should do all the checks.
If you open a server full of failures there is only one culprit.
I hope the Firefly programmer has been fired.

Apparently, FF is lifting permanent bans on paying players, for 5-day bans.
This is the corrupt way of working of these people.
You cheated and you got caught. Quit whining about it like a 6 year old child. If it was my game I wouldn't have let you play here again. Don't blame anyone but yourself for your lack of integrity.
And I would forbid you to play this game because you have a negative IQ
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

I have not done any kind of trick.
I have not put any bot or any additional program.
As I said before, I do not work for FF support, so I do not have to warn of your lack of dedication.
Do you think that by licking the * of the administrators you will have a better deal?
hahahaha go pack of retarded ....

I just hope you don't suffer anymore with the laziness of this game.
that you continue to live is already enough punishment.
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

SamurajSrbija wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:48 pm If in terms of use or game rules , nowhere to be found that you can be banned by finding a BUG in the game, which is THEIR mistake not yours, and they ban you for finding the bug.Took all your cards, card points, gold and everything you had. You have all full rights by the law of their Game Rules and Terms of use on which you agreed already, to to sue the company for scam and taking your money only to be wasted after that. Be smart. They cannot do whatever they like , if they follow the law, players have rights to sue the company if they don't follow the law when taking your money, and ban you after that. More or less, for something that is 10000% THEIR mistake, not players, their poor design,their inability to make one simple Ai world map for 7 years since the game has been launched on windows PC.
Thanks Samuraj.
Finally a player with a little common sense.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

SamurajSrbija wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:48 pm If in terms of use or game rules , nowhere to be found that you can be banned by finding a BUG in the game, which is THEIR mistake not yours, and they ban you for finding the bug.
That is not a correct recollection of the events that took place.

To achieve the 50 million sapphire gold you had to make the conscious decision to take advantage of the exploit They were not banned because they spun the wheel 1-2 times. They were banned because they spun the wheel thousands of times and told no one. If they reported the bug, and they were banned I agree that is wrong. However something tells me that NONE of these players sent a ticket into FF to report they found a bug.

If people were banned for spinning the wheel for taking advantage of the exploit <20 times they deserve to be unbanned. However the only people who got banned are the people who spun it THOUSANDS of times.

Most exploits are bugs in the game. If I used an aimbot in a game, or perhaps I found a bug to give myself unlimited health, money, speed hack or some other resource I should be banned correct? If you disagree with that, you are complicit with the cheaters in this game.

Please don't make me have to defend FF, I agree they should of spent WAY more time testing this world out but the people who got banned are the people who took advantage of a bug to gain an unfair advantage over every player on the map, the minute they decided to take advantage of the bug was the minute they went from an innocent bystander, to actively partaking in the cheating.

Spinning the wheel several hundred times is not an "accident"
Marcimio999

Post by Marcimio999 »

Bglizard wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:25 pm If people were banned for spinning the wheel for taking advantage of the exploit <20 times they deserve to be unbanned. However the only people who got banned are the people who spun it THOUSANDS of times.
I would be happy if this was the case.

BUT what i conclude as truth is:
Every player who spun the wheel 1 times over 50 was banned.

only players whose account was worth over 200€ was 7 days banned.
Everyone else was PERMA banned!
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

Marcimio999 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:32 pm
Bglizard wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:25 pm If people were banned for spinning the wheel for taking advantage of the exploit <20 times they deserve to be unbanned. However the only people who got banned are the people who spun it THOUSANDS of times.

GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

GuaJeLes wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:19 pm
Marcimio999 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:32 pm

I have many more than € 200 spent on this game for more than 7 years. Where do you get that information?
Players with more than 50 million gold are already active in the world of the wolf. There is no prohibition in their accounts. Danso 2.0, lefflerbernd, lordxxl123
How is this possible?
I hope that FF is fair to all players.

The evidence of tremendous injustice

https://prnt.sc/pzrjab
https://prnt.sc/pzrlk0
https://prnt.sc/pzrm3g
Danso 2.0

Post by Danso 2.0 »

Hey man, Danso 2.0 here ;)

Firefly took all our cards, cardpacks and cardpoints.
So Firefly did a good job in deleting our cards. As well as the cards we had before the KI world. Believe me, they were much more worth than your 200€ you spent in 7 years. I spent about 200€ each month...

The most players will quit the game now. So chill ;)
ProofPL

Post by ProofPL »

They unblocked their friends, although they turned all the way to the spin, you exceeded 40 turns and the blockad perm!
I * on your thieves and shoddy company!
GuaJeLes

Post by GuaJeLes »

Danso 2.0 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:51 pm Hey man, Danso 2.0 here ;)

Firefly took all our cards, cardpacks and cardpoints.
So Firefly did a good job in deleting our cards. As well as the cards we had before the KI world. Believe me, they were much more worth than your 200€ you spent in 7 years. I spent about 200€ each month...

The most players will quit the game now. So chill ;)
I am indifferent if you spend a thousand euros a month or if you declare 1 million a year to the Treasury.

The rules of the game and the terms of use are for all players. Players who spend X amount of money per month in crowns must comply with the rules of the game as well. They CANNOT break the rules and leave unscathed by the administrators of this game

If Firefly admits its error, all right, all ban 5 days and restoration of card points and cards.
But I have obtained a permanent ban for 400 spins level 1. I had 350k gold. You had 50 million gold.

You get 5 days ban, I get permanent ban

THAT IS AN ILLEGALITY IN THE USE OF THE RULES OF THE GAME.

Or all ban permanent, or all bans lifted.
There are no rich or poor here, your time is worth the same as mine.

Return to “War of the Wolf”