War of the Wolf Now Live

War of the Wolf was Closed.
Lord Diligent

War of the Wolf Now Live

Post by Lord Diligent »

The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat are back, Sire, and with an unquenchable thirst for blood. We need you to rise to the challenge to hold your defences against them, raze their castles to the ground, and send them fleeing with their tails between their legs!

But beware, my liege. The enemy is faster, stronger and more cunning than ever before. They will be vindictive, vengeful and will launch attacks at you from every angle they can. They will try to take what they want by any means necessary, so you must build a mighty kingdom, loyal alliances, and a brave army willing to face your foes if you are to emerge victorious!
CHULU

Re: War of the Wolf Now Live

Post by CHULU »

Hello!
the wolf is missing one star and the server will end, if you are not going to end the invasion of wolves right away, then the game does not make sense, we are wasting resources to defend, this will no longer be a game,
Please tell me as soon as possible what are you going to do? the invasion of the wolf will end for us to play or leave the game and for lack of thought
Best regards, CHULU
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

This world is currently in the 8th Glory Round and will end after the 10th Glory Round.
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

Hello
I'm wondering how long the massive invasion of the wolf lasts, we sit standing under interdict or people go on vacation, if this is the case until the end of the 10th round, then the game will be safe and the game is closed.
please write back.
Regards CHULU
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

Lord Alacrity wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:27 am This world is currently in the 8th Glory Round and will end after the 10th Glory Round.
Hello
I'm wondering how long the massive invasion of the wolf lasts, we sit standing under interdict or people go on vacation, if this is the case until the end of the 10th round, then the game will be safe and the game is closed.
please write back.
Regards CHULU
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

ayuuu admin where are you? How long should we sit under interdict? Although there is little respect for the players, will we be given the opportunity to play or leave the game? nonsense ...
CHULU wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:17 pm
Lord Alacrity wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:27 am This world is currently in the 8th Glory Round and will end after the 10th Glory Round.
Hello
please write back.
Regards CHULU
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

For goodness sake, you have many villas and parishes; you are part of a Faction and House that has the same...can you not all co-ordinate together to start taming the wolf?

C'mon, you have all had the time to win spins, I mean, Day 395....that's over a year killing Ai for spins, surely you have all managed to save up cards and points during all this time? :D
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

DontBeaWuss wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:18 am For goodness sake, you have many villas and parishes; you are part of a Faction and House that has the same...can you not all co-ordinate together to start taming the wolf?

C'mon, you have all had the time to win spins, I mean, Day 395....that's over a year killing Ai for spins, surely you have all managed to save up cards and points during all this time? :D
this is the admin position?
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

You'll not get any FF employee answering your question....it's the wolf world, kill the wolves, get over it.
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

I do not want to argue with you
Because there is an admin address i.e. the admin has to answer me
This is not North Korea

Return to “War of the Wolf”