War of the Wolf Now Live

War of the Wolf was Closed.
CHULU

Re: War of the Wolf Now Live

Post by CHULU »

They do not care about the server nor the players.
Here is an example:
33.PNG
33.PNG (188.05 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
22.PNG
22.PNG (720.72 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
naitik

Post by naitik »

Now a days Wolf's are sending 4 attacks from castles.

Take care all.
Supermonk

Post by Supermonk »

I stopped playing the wolf and I have to say that the cards started arriving because I started playing and doing missions on other worlds. Here I can see that nothing has changed, the administrator of this world is trying to discourage players from this game at all costs, I'm here for 2 weeks and already 2times I wanted to break the game. So, dear administration, you have created a beautiful game and try not to waste it. Regards player with 10 years old Liderek / Supermonk
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Yeah, people seemed to think that they could keep winning the map without spending their cards/points from Ai spins...it's all the wolf now and they have to start spending, hehehehe
Supermonk

Post by Supermonk »

Rather, I mean that someone made a great product, i.e. this game, and now he shoots himself in the knee, creating such rules as on the wolf, because if we play here for over a year and we cannot win, what sense is the point? Regards Supermon
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I think the point was to learn and see how you can win against a much stronger foe than you can do against humans. Many players' downfall is that they treated this server the same as all the rest of the servers and they are wrong to do so.

FF have tweaked the Ai worlds since the first one and I think the heretic server was the best out of the lot of them, mainly because the players stayed and helped each other to a stronger degree than they do on normal servers.

Return to “War of the Wolf”