new wolf world

War of the Wolf was Closed.
GrimRipper

new wolf world

Post by GrimRipper »

Hello dear moderators and developers. This world of the wolf is coming to an end. What do you think about the new world? When will he come?
Many players want to go to the new world of the wolf. please open a new world as quickly as possible.

Mortlas

Re: new wolf world

Post by Mortlas »

I agree. Many are waiting for the opening of a new server. I would like to see the server open as soon as possible

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

We do not need another Ai world - bot users and cheats ruin the essence of the game and the quests are outdated, ie, there is never any disease on Ai worlds, yet, the quests are always there.

If there has to be another Ai world, it needs to be very different from the ones we've had already...mix it up FF!

Kaleopa-

Post by Kaleopa- »

Каждый ищет свой мир.Мир который цепляет, задерживает в игре.Кому то нравится игра против игроков, а кому то...Интересно нечто больше, глобальнее.Что то больше, нежели супер донаты,раскачивающиеся в короткие сроки и пинающие смердов, которым еще качаться не один месяц.Равные условия для всех.Общий враг,страшный и ужасный серый Волк.И его свита...Алчность и недальновидность игроков.Но проходит время и игроки объединяются,ими уже не движут человеческие пороки.Они перерастают это в игре, в себе.Появляется что то больше.Команда.Да, это не обычный мир, где заправляют донаты.Это мир ИИ. Безжалостный и беспощадный.И не какой донат вас не спасет от Волка.Только ваш уровень игры,ваш опыт и конечно...Ваша суперкоманда. Спасибо " firefly studios" за мир ИИ . Ждем , с большим нетерпением, новый мир ИИ . Новый мир Волка!

Hari-Crishna

Post by Hari-Crishna »

@admins Will we have a new wolf soon?

Vag82

Post by Vag82 »

Hi, can you let live this server?
I guess it's hard and funny enough to continue! Insert the pest to make the monks heals worth, allow us to keep our ranks and goals: it was funny play this.. But starting from zero its frustrating and annoying. Clear all no active players maybe.. But dont end this.. Its a crime imo 😕

Best wishes,

Vag

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I guess you don't understand the Ai worlds....they continue for 10 Glory Rounds only and it's up to the players to stop the Ai from getting all the stars.

Considering the amount of spins/cards/points (and many get thousands btw) players get on these worlds, why would FF want it to continue?...best to let the players spend their wins on other servers for a while before they open up another one which, I hope to spriteheaven, just does not happen again because it's usually those that gained from the first Ai world and on that spoil it for the rest by clearing all the rats until they're gone.

Return to “War of the Wolf”