Returning to the game

World 10 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
WilliamWallace1066

Returning to the game

Post by WilliamWallace1066 »

Hello everyone! I have recently come back to Stronghold Kingdoms after a 4 year absence. I have landed on W10 in Sutherland and I seem to be having trouble finding some English speaking players. I have no qualms with other languages, it's just that I an ineptitude in any other language. I was wondering if there were any English speaking players with Factions that are recruiting? I miss the camaraderie that this game offered in the past, but, I can't seem to find it again.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Returning to the game

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Owoooo...I see you've taken over an H9 Parish while the Steward is on holidays...not smart unless you messaged the H9 HM for permission :lol:
WilliamWallace1066

Post by WilliamWallace1066 »

I mailed them letting them know the situation. The Parish had no buildings, so I offered my assistance until they return from vacation.
Mr Custard

Post by Mr Custard »

Hey WW, there are a fair few old guard in Ireland. Most of the vets though are currently on GC5 and wolfie
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

PFFFF! A returning veteran knows how to roll (whats acceptable and what is not)

So even if they chose to do what is 'not' acceptable they know what they are in for and secretly also know if they can deal with any backlash or not

Just saying.
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “World 10 Lounge (Closed)”