Ransackers/Done with this game.

World 10 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
Melathor

Ransackers/Done with this game.

Post by Melathor »

This is going to be my last world I play in. Ill Finish Global, maybe, and ill be done. I was done for a couple years and got the urge to play again, well today reminded me while I hate playing this game. Those players that make accounts just so they can build up the ability to ransack players as they come out of peace time have ruined it for me, and for the last time. You have no ability to defend against these kinds of players unless you drop some serious money to get enough cards to card up the outer ring of your castle. You also have to get construction finished to make it viable. I was having fun, I was doing well and ranking up fast thanks to a new method. I was excited. Then, I log into my world just in time to watch a series of attacks hit my main village and reduce it to nothing. Why the * is ransacking allowed for low levels?? No one I know, uses it. They either are looking to cap or raze a village, not reduce it to nothing. I've been playing since W3 and not once have I met or seen anyone use a ransacking method. The change to the rules moved the ability to raze villages to Earl from Knight, and you really should have moved the ability to ransack to Knight and left the ability for them to raze alone. This kind of gameplay isn't fun, its toxic. Specially to new players. I spend money on this game, not crazy amounts anymore, but I spent a good amount. And I deserve to not have my fun ruined by these * players, they're not playing that account to do anything else but ruin the game for others. And if you think about it, that kind of gameplay should be a banning offense. Not that it would make difference im sure. I know FF well enough to know nothing I wrote here will be addressed or that they'll give two *. They only care that in the years I've played that they've made that $$$ off me and other suckers. I really wish the support community was better. I wish the game wasn't so dependent on how fat your bank account is.

I realize that im going to get those players that will only have negative comments, I can already see them. But seriously, save yourself the time I really don't give a *.
MiladySkye

Re: Ransackers/Done with this game.

Post by MiladySkye »

You will find loads of instances where FF ignores anyone except their cash cow players.

They really should consider adopting the disclaimer I wrote for them. ;)
Attachments
disclaimer post SHK.jpg
disclaimer post SHK.jpg (103.33 KiB) Viewed 6285 times
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Melathor

Post by Melathor »

Lol, I actually read this before I posted. It gave me a good chuckle cause it was what I was thinking.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

pew pew pew pew, ping, pew pew, ping pew pew.....

This is how I imagine FF deals with complaints about anything in this game....by shooting them all down :D

pew pew pew, ping, ping, pew pew pew pew…
SoggyCabbages

Post by SoggyCabbages »

Same here, I saved up my cards and crowns for years since World 3 closed, I was only going to seriously play another UK World, so when 10 came along I was excited.

Carded the * out of my village and then when peacetime came off overnight about 4 villages (obviously the same person) started attacking me and over the course of two days I have nothing in my village. These people don't respond to you either.

Ruins the game.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

They dont respond to reports anymore because miladyskye whines too much and doesnt even play the game. Only scrubs get ransacked.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

MiladySkye wrote:You will find loads of instances where FF ignores anyone except their cash cow players.

They really should consider adopting the disclaimer I wrote for them. ;)

Honestly, its sad to say that this is your mission in life. "To discredit a very small gaming company from England"

When so many larger gaming companies do so much worse. What a waste !

Anyway, those of us who do continue to play the game do so because we do not exactly agree with your claims. Again I say to you. Move on and spend your time more wisely. Your life is worth more than that
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
andycorks

Post by andycorks »

I used ransacking in E3 as low level cause I could not raze until knight cry a little more cry baby many a player uses ransacking at all ranks and what would you expect players to do with the new era rules firefly created as firefly change the rules the players change with it
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

I agree with melathor. Ransacking should be allowed to level Earl just like option to raze.

Ransacking is good tool in case of war. AGAINST NOOBS.
LOL

No serious house will have charters in war time.

They would just capture village and fix castle.

Ransackers are only good at begining of maps and in peace time to bully players who rebuild peacfully, not excpecting any attacks.

Bullys use it against anyone just to be on top charts of Ransackers.

Sadcases. useless players against any serious opponent
lenis0012

Post by lenis0012 »

If you are losing siege camp attacks, your castles are not up too par for your rank.
A lot of players focus only on leveling up and not on defense, that's your own fault.

It does not take much to defend from ransacks, but your castle should not be broken in to during siege camp attacks, that's a sign to ransackers.

Do you seriously expect firefly to do even more hand holding? At that point they might as well disable attacking in general.

This is a strategy game, don't blame the other players for your own incompetence.

Return to “World 10 Lounge (Closed)”