Ransackers/Done with this game.

World 10 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
Bglizard

Re: Ransackers/Done with this game.

Post by Bglizard »

Priest Guardian wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:31 pm Honestly, its sad to say that this is your mission in life. "To discredit a very small gaming company from England"

When so many larger gaming companies do so much worse. What a waste !

Anyway, those of us who do continue to play the game do so because we do not exactly agree with your claims. Again I say to you. Move on and spend your time more wisely. Your life is worth more than that
"But ___ does it worse!" and they deserve the same condemnation for doing it. Just because someone else is doing it doesn't make it an ok practice. Thats a really dumb argument to make.

"Those of us who do continue to play" thats a really funny statement for you to make PG, I didn't even know you still played this game haven't seen you on any world in the last year+, and haven't seen you seriously play in 2 years+. I just find it very humurous that the man who use to brag about how many hundreds and thousands of dollars he spent on cards is the same guy who's currently trying to defend them, and it the same person who's no longer seriously playing the game lol. I guess the final age prizes took away your money advantage there PG, now everyone has couple thousand cardpoints and with wolf world the number of experts has been spread across many players.

Return to “World 10 Lounge (Closed)”