Cant reach + in population..

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
bricardasb

Cant reach + in population..

Post by bricardasb »

Hello guys,

I cant grow my village with always having population decrease woth this moments:

-Unpopular buildings -5 (thats fine)

-Al Castles An evil lord has a built a castle in
your parish. -30
(How can i rid of that?)

-Disease Sent monks to parish perform restoration -30
(I always sent and still nothing.. How many need to sent, if 10 is not enough?)

-ALWAYS BAD WEATHER (What the *, everyday ir takes -15 to -25 population...

Please help to slove this problems, i just stuck.. Cant grow.. I selling more itiems for Bribe more, but have taxes -1200 and food eating are high.

bricardasb

Re: Cant reach + in population..

Post by bricardasb »

I found information that need research Baptism, for decrease disease ill try it

King Phillip II

Re: Cant reach + in population..

Post by King Phillip II »

To counter the negative population, here are some points you might want to look into.

- Make sure castle is enclosed :)
- Build the buildings that give popularity bonus, like theatre.
- Yes, you need baptism research to counter disease. When fully researched, 1 monk can heal 10 disease points!
- You can solve the AI castle problem by killing the AI castle in your parish. Attack it with pikes, archers and catapults. Your attacking troops need to reach the centre of the AI castle to defeat it. There are various AI castles. If you have a -30 popularity, I think you have a Wolf castle. (That's the heaviest AI.. good luck with that)
- You mentioned trying out more food rations. Be aware: you can have food rations on x4, but if your peasants only eat 1 food type, it won't give you much happiness. Try to produce some food from like 3 or 4 food types (apple, cheese, meat and bread?) Put rations on x1 so your peasants can eat fully from all 4 types. This will give you a better popularity bonus!
- You can also give your monks a research called marriage. This will allow you to place blessings on your parish which will give popularity bonus for a couple hours. (36 hours when the research is maxed!) You can send monks up to a +100 popularity bonus.
- Make ale. Letting your peasants drink ale will also increase popularity.

Good luck mate!
Join me on Europe 6!
Scream to the devil that God is good

Return to “Global Realm 5”