auto scouting and auto merchants spoil G5

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
bill bow

auto scouting and auto merchants spoil G5

Post by bill bow » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:57 pm

the obvious (all day long) use of these auto bots especially in Africa is making a mokery of the game. Players have been reported but the bots still fling scouts all over from tiny vills that are also obviously alts. It is a great shame that the moderators of how things are playing continue to allow this to go on. And if you have not got one person who can spend some time in the game looking and investigating then why cant we all use as many alts and bots as we want as you are not keeping players to the terms and condition you publish. People have had no replies from their tickets they have submitted, will I get one here????

bill bow

Re: auto scouting and auto merchants spoil G5

Post by bill bow » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Dont buy any crowns the bot which is free does all that tokens do. fills research queue, fills vill build queue, sells goods at highest, buys lowest, buys all of one type, calculated attack times, as well as auto scouting, ID when attacked, detects monks, run loads of alts with it all auto building. one guy has a faction full !!!! It is just like on wolf world the target has scouts and merchants moving but you attack, no troops up, attack again, no troops up raze perhaps cap, no reaction.

MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:46 pm

bill bow wrote:Dont buy any crowns the bot which is free does all that tokens do. fills research queue, fills vill build queue, sells goods at highest, buys lowest, buys all of one type, calculated attack times, as well as auto scouting, ID when attacked, detects monks, run loads of alts with it all auto building. one guy has a faction full !!!! It is just like on wolf world the target has scouts and merchants moving but you attack, no troops up, attack again, no troops up raze perhaps cap, no reaction.
It appears they also have a Faith Point exploit as well on Domination 4.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:22 am

Might as well release an api for the game and let us all develop our own addons then the best scripts will win the game and it would be more equal for all except that in the end it would turn to rubbish just like it is atm I guess. I did enjoy writing AI scripts for Age of Empires years ago to try to improve the rather weak AI back when we just played multiplayer games on out LAN. Oh well not much Firefly can really do to stop the hacks I guess - game over.

Sweetling

Post by Sweetling » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 am

Ireland/England is Full of these guys and what's worse it looks like they're sharing the program because at first it was one person and now it looks like the entire faction is starting to use it. The game is becoming literally unplayable. The botters are everywhere and it gets worse daily. If something isn't done then what would be the point in playing this game ever again?

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:10 pm

The thing is FF want names...they want you to do the dirty work (to note names, times, areas, frequency etc probably up to DNA profile lol) and give reasons why you think they're using bots. Once they have this info...they might take a look at it.

Personally, you'd think FF would put down a couple of villas in each server so that they could monitor these situations.

Ultimately, these players are cheating and not playing the game as per FF's own Game Rules and T&C's...such a joke.

trykulla

Post by trykulla » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:16 am

I have reported a specific player about 5 times, each time they say they take these matters seriously. lol. no they dont, they dont care, they are too busy working on their next game. No moderator even has written they acknowledge it being a problem. But they dont seem to care that their reputaion is ruined either. We are done with giving you money you hear FireFly? thats it!, and every time i see a post promoting anything i will bring this up, because you wont even reply to our genuine concerns of breaches of your game. your game has been hacked! By the way the creator of the bot requires contributions to keep it running, so its a secondary paywall. I wouldnt be surprised if a Firefly developer created it as an extra cash grab.

MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:07 pm

trykulla wrote:I have reported a specific player about 5 times, each time they say they take these matters seriously. lol. no they dont, they dont care, they are too busy working on their next game. No moderator even has written they acknowledge it being a problem. But they dont seem to care that their reputaion is ruined either. We are done with giving you money you hear FireFly? thats it!, and every time i see a post promoting anything i will bring this up, because you wont even reply to our genuine concerns of breaches of your game. your game has been hacked! By the way the creator of the bot requires contributions to keep it running, so its a secondary paywall. I wouldnt be surprised if a Firefly developer created it as an extra cash grab.
In my opinion, the best thing to do is to write reviews on every gaming site you can find, listing the reasons why players should not play this game: the unbridled bot use, the 100% P2W game that this has become, the fact that they only seem to fix things when they are perpetrated against the Wallet Warriors (you can see how fast they were responded to) the horrendous customer support and their lack of integrity in dealing with cheating/alt issues. Perhaps once the multiple negative reviews reflect what we've all been seeing for years, FF will finally make some attempt to fix their game.

. . . Or maybe they'll simply rely on the Cash Cows presently playing who'll never leave SHK because they feel so special and unconquerable by buying/cheating their way to the top. ;)

And you just might be right about the cash grab. I wouldn't be surprised either.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “Global Realm 5”