Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Wow, that was a good and informative read. I've been a player for many years and I didn't know the half of it!

It is so sad that a game that many honest players have been playing and recommending to many people by word of mouth and via social media is so riddled with hack programming and cheaters. Even though there's been a bit of banning here and there lately, it sounds like there's just too much of it going on that it would dent FF's coffers if they were to actually clear out all the cheaters and close all the loopholes.

As much as I applaud business and the early days of SHK when there didn't seem to be much cheating (I think there was alts but that's it...maybe) it would be nice to see a new castle building game now that would be tough competition for FF.

Lack of support and transparency regarding all the cheating going on leaves much to be desired and I hope something good can come out of what you are trying to achieve.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Omg.....are they taking lessons from ostriches? :D

I do realise ostriches do not bury their heads in the sands as it just looks like it while they're inspecting their eggs, however, FF's answer is kinda denying everything wrong with this game, oh dear.

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”