prizes

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Rabb01

prizes

Post by Rabb01 »

Final Age[edit | edit source]

The Final Age had a special prize category which was made to reflect the effect of the Age, these were the Royal Loot Prizes

At the end of the Final Age prizes ranging from gold to bronze will be distributed to members of houses meeting the following conditions:

Gold: Members of the House with the most stars at the time the world ends will receive the Gold prize pack.

Silver: Members of the second, third, fourth and fifth place houses will receive the Silver prize pack.

Bronze: Any players not receiving the Gold or Silver Prize who are ranked Prince and above who had at least one village on the world will receive the Bronze Prize.
does this mean all players who did not get gold or silver prizes get bronze no matter which house they were in even if house did not win If so when do we get the prize
DontBeaWuss

Re: prizes

Post by DontBeaWuss »

As I said in the Global Realm forum in which you asked the same question.....the Global Realms/Conflict worlds are ERA worlds, NOT Age worlds...

ERA prizes are for Winner and Runner up Houses ONLY

AGE prizes are given to Prince/Princesses whether they are in a Gold winning, Silver winning or Bronze winning House...that's why ERA worlds are pointless to play as there are no prizes for those that climbed to Prince/Princess.

There are few AGE worlds left now and, once they are gone, that's it....all over...even more players will be leaving.
Rabb01

Post by Rabb01 »

I see now what you are saying so its only the big players people who pile loads of money into carding and those who use cheats get the prizes so the normal player who does not cheat or cannot afford to pay to win gets nothing.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I do know there are players that have thousands of card packs and more points than they will ever use on this game lol

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”