MANY ACCOUNTS GOT HACKED !!! Action must be taken

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 5should be posted here.
DrKebso

MANY ACCOUNTS GOT HACKED !!! Action must be taken

Post by DrKebso » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:55 pm

What the * is happening ??? the hackers reached the highest level of Ugliness !!

a lot of accounts got hacked ! from h16

the hackers converted villages deleted castles ! spend every single card point !! activated all premium tokens !
kicked players from factions houses !! the accounts are completely broken !!

http://prntscr.com/pinpjx

http://prntscr.com/pinonj

we ask to take serious actions !! to fix the bug ! and to restore the game as it was before the accounts got hacked !

DrKebso

Re: MANY ACCOUNTS GOT HACKED !!! Action must be taken

Post by DrKebso » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:59 pm

many people are going to leave the game !! even some of our enemies in game don't feel right about this ! NO one can accept this NO ONE !!!

we played for years !! we paid a lot of money !! we spend a lot of time !! we need action to be taken ! and we need the card points back! we need everything as it was before the hack back ! we worked hard for it !! and we didn't even enjoy using what we had !

the cowards hackers could do anything in fair game play and they used such cheap method to defeat us ???? where is the fun with that ??

where is the joy for them any way ???!

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Wow...that's just ridiculous...you'll have to submit a ticket to Support and wait...…..probably for nothing to happen, sadly.

DrKebso

Post by DrKebso » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:49 am

Man we sent a lot of reports ..

we get no answers … the whole world is broken .. many people got hacked and went in 0 card points and crowns and everything !

why ? how does it make science anymore to buy crowns and cards and then someone logs into my accounts and waste them all just because I am his opponent !

everyone is talking about it ! everyone is angry about it .. even the people that didn't get hacked ! even many of of fair opponent

many many people will leave the game

there is only one way to save it ! restart everything to the day before the hack .. like nothing happend .. all points all crowns all faith everything

we need a roll back to GC5

ivan00700

Post by ivan00700 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:38 am

support just ignor us. thay put tickets in pending and we have no answer.

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:51 am

At begining of war vs h8. Some of our accounts were hacked. Firefly returned card points.
My account was hacked, and a russian wrote me a message.

I think in this case is also same group of players who hacked you.
Probably same part which hacked our accounts, hacked yours now.

I feel sorry for fair players who lost their cards.

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge”