New world Please

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 5should be posted here.
The Silent Baron

Re: New world Please

Post by The Silent Baron » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Jesus FF

Just do something.

Good or bad, just do something.

Behavior breeds behavior, and at the moment farming creates inactivity and boredom - at a time when the number potentially online recently has been high, yet no advantage taken.

Come on - chop chop please

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 pm

"just do something"...imo that's worse than doing nothing....as I've said before...it all goes the same way and becomes booooorrrrriiiinnnnnggg.

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:56 pm

@SB ...you have no idea what you calling for mate. In last 2 maps, we have seen fusion of couple groups. Which will result in creating a monster alliance.
In Mir8, Spartans fused with Deviant-Defender group of 100ish players.
Then in Eu6 ..eu5 winners, which is run by Realms and Sagaz(both carders at level of defender) and their 100ish players...fused with Deviant and Lindsayn.Karolus group.

you can excpect them (those 3-4 groups) to combine in new global map. And they will not let anyone to rank up xd

Mario96LPFan

Post by Mario96LPFan » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:49 am

with enough players to fight them that actually sounds really fun :)

but personally I'm hoping for germany7,just a fun world with a couple good wars and none of the absurdely aggressive politics is what I would love after Germany6 ends :)

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Well another groups that are friends or have mutual friends and have in common that dislike those i mentioned before...are Outlow & IRS &Wilson and Fredpwns group, who are winning Island map.
If they fuse with the ones that are winning now Eu6 war, current war...
and there are 2 G5 groups Leningrad & Ghais group..and Northern & Keldin group.

But this guys are pro fighters, and they fall into categhory of finest attackers and organized teams ever played. Even one of this if shows up in map is danger for anyone, if 2 show up and fuse then map is over.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:55 pm

Agreed and I would say that they are one the problems of this game (the main problem being cheaters, alts and bots)..........on a few maps now, you have them at the top and they won't help anyone to get to their level....many a player I've come across on several maps always say the same thing....jwilson & co are on the map, ergo, the map is broken....,must be so king boring for them to laud over everyone, if it isn't, then I'm glad I don't come across them in the real world lol.

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Wilson and Fredpwns are original alliance. They winning now w10 and Island. Won euro 3 i think...Definitelly they have reputation of long term strategists.
But they lost easily global 2. Which is Leningrad & Sergeus & Ghaiss group. Which are winning global 5 now, where they defeated spartans. WHo lost for the first time any war.

Now wilson and Fred have fused with usa5 winners , which are finest american group IRS & Outlow are leaders.

in case this 2 would colide in some map, would be big question who would win.

but main thing is that both dislike the ones i mentioned above. So naturally they will unite in case that "early wars alliance " shows up to ruin map

fenriruru

Post by fenriruru » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:07 pm

DEAD GAME.
jk, i think firefly are focused on warlords right now. I hope they realease the gc6 this year -_-

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge”