New to the game would love to talk and ask questions

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 5should be posted here.
mechproduction

New to the game would love to talk and ask questions

Post by mechproduction » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:28 am

New Player, Have a few friends join this game with me.
we are going to be creating our own faction later on as we are only low ranks currently.

(want to join a house later down the line, so I am trying to figure out what is what now and who and we help and help us )

is there anyone who wanna add me and talk?
Trying to figure out how diseases work, rushing researching monks as I own a parish and no 1 has theology researched.
what happens after a parish gets to maxed disease?

Looking for a familiar person to talk to and eventually join this community. Thanks

I use discord, so either respond and talk on this thread. or add me and chat on discord.

my discord: Mech#5339

DontBeaWuss

Re: New to the game would love to talk and ask questions

Post by DontBeaWuss » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Have you looked at the "Game Help" thread? There's loads of links, videos and info there. Also, there's the Official Stronghold Kingdoms help -> https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.co ... ng_Disease

A lot of these links will give you the basics, it's up to you and your experience to find out how it actually all works :)

The disease can only go as high as 200 - the more research you do on each branch of the research tree gives more value to that particular branch, ie, disease research for instance allows one monk to cure 3 points of disease, then 4 points of disease, then 5 points all the way to maximum of 10 points of disease from any one monk after each research dot has been completed. You would then need to research number of monks up to the maximum of 8 monks, whereby, 8 monks with maximum disease research would cure 80 points in one go.

Unfortunately, I don't play on this Server but I'm sure if you mail someone who is relatively high-ranked in-game, they will try and help you, good luck :)

mechproduction

Re: New to the game would love to talk and ask questions

Post by mechproduction » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:00 pm

My village was taken over by another person, still looking to find some friendly players to help me :D trying to find the best way to get honor

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge”