It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Russian problem 

Post The Russian problem
From multi accounting to botting, finding you online and doxing you on facebook, now hacking accounts of players that invade their land ingame, at what point does firefly do something? When someone is swatted and gets killed?

I've been playing this game for a very long time and have donated well over a thousand dollars to this company as well as buying nearly all their games. If you do nothing about the russians you will lose another player forever. Literally 90%+ of the problems plaguing this game stems from Russians.

As I type this, global conflict 5 is in a 1v1, ALL YOUR * PLAYERS AGAINST THE RUSSIANS.

This has happened now on every world they play on, they cheat so much that we have to kill them first to play the game, fix your * you * idiots.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Post Re: The Russian problem
Lawlmaker wrote:
From multi accounting to botting, finding you online and doxing you on facebook, now hacking accounts of players that invade their land ingame, at what point does firefly do something? When someone is swatted and gets killed?

I've been playing this game for a very long time and have donated well over a thousand dollars to this company as well as buying nearly all their games. If you do nothing about the russians you will lose another player forever. Literally 90%+ of the problems plaguing this game stems from Russians.

As I type this, global conflict 5 is in a 1v1, ALL YOUR * PLAYERS AGAINST THE RUSSIANS.

This has happened now on every world they play on, they cheat so much that we have to kill them first to play the game, fix your * you * idiots.

It isn't just the Russians. There are plenty of other nationalities (including French, South African, Irish, Serbian and English, that I'm personally aware of, and others I'm sure) who are cheating/alt accounting/acct sharing through TeamViewer and hacking shamelessly. They have hacks and bot programs for every conceivable situation and game mechanic.

And for the record, I got doxxed by American and UK players. I ended up filing a police report . . .

This game isn't safe. Our info was even hacked from Firefly.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:37 pm

Look in your faction first before complaining about bot users cheaters hackers and so on on other teams ;) you guys have trade and scout bot running all day my friend. Besides that russian players play this more like a team game and win cause of that. You guys can barely work together for more than a month which is not enough to win.. Stop this everyone vs Russians * and maybe you will enjoy the game more. I play with them for years now and experience is way better there than in American controlled houses.. Although u have to translate everything they chat xD it is not about hacking that you dislike the Russians its about stupid us folks can't stand to be not as good as the evil Russians xD

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:44 am

Russians are way better then slot of the main none Russian players. I actually played with a few Russians in my time and very respectful and just grind like *.

What I have noticed in my many years of shi is that you will have at least 50% of player base cheating. The other 50 are either your casual players not to bothered about the game and you have a handful of honest players.

I have played with every type of player you can imagine

Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]