Survey sent to all 20 house marshals

USA 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Survey sent to all 20 house marshals

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I sent this message to all 20 house marshals

----

I am researching a project for the SHK forums and am looking for your feedback.

Of the officers in your House.
How many officers are player that new each other before this server opened?
How many Officers are players you have not met before the USA-5 server?

You personally
Did you organize with other players before the USA-5 server launched?

Do you prefer AGE or ERA rules?
Mosryp

Re: Survey sent to all 20 house marshals

Post by Mosryp »

If I was ask to reply I will say Era do not look popular but the old age as W6 where more popular

but I was not ask :lol:
knockout punch

Post by knockout punch »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DekeYoungAtlanta

I have had remarkably little feedback from the House Marshals that were sent the survey. I will send a follow up reminder.
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

ill give you some feed back mate , when i did this on on eu4 , when i asked who likes era or old rules , there mods on here blocked my post , they dont like you talking about it

they wont change back to old rules because they say its to much work , but all they have done now is turn more players away ,from the game with this era

neutrals are bored with getting bullied from houses who take there flags daily or there villas , there turning loads of players away from game because they cant get in a house , the neutrals get bullied end of , its unfair mate , there killing the game ,why should neutrals spend money now theres no point ,thats why loads of players have just said bye to the game

you think by opening a china map you might get into the china market of players your a joke , you should be thinking of the players who have been loyal to the game for years and years , you killed the game in our view , even i find it hard to play now after all these years to even play the game, its gone so boring the game under era
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

you want era to work then drop the raze level again , give us back full houses and factions so we can take in neutrals , so they dont get bullied

then just make era ages last a bit longer ,so you can have full houses and factions again , and stop opening worlds every 3 to 4 months , you only open new worlds so the big spenders jump on them , to fill your pockets
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Main issue in the game is all the alts..especially in the mobile realms and the lack of support we get even with proof provided
J aime LaConfiture

Post by J aime LaConfiture »

Hi,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JUmWuyn8HA

firefly know it but don't care, just taking money from players.

Garbage Game, sad story.

Just boycott their games.

Cordially.

Ps : it's easy to catch on bad players.
DekeYoungAtlanta

The short version is that many House Marshals think I sent this message out trying to get inside information to help be beat them. This is not the case as I am just an observer on USA-5

With the exception of one person likes the faith point cap on ERA servers, everyone else would rather have AGE rules. Many blame low turnout on ERA rules.

80% of the House Marshals know their officers from another server and planned to join USA-5 as a group.

--------------

So, for those new players that think you need to join a new server rather than an older server, know that on a new server you will be EVEN FARTHER BEHIND.

Best thing a new player can do is join an established server and get to know other players on the map. Make friends there and join them the next time they plan to go into a new server as a group.

- Deke

Return to “USA 5 Lounge (Closed)”