ERA Rules

USA 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Marshall Hartz

ERA Rules

Post by Marshall Hartz »

The rules of not being able to Raze until Earl is a handicap to all players. 20 people per faction and 5 factions per house has made it very hard for new players to get the security of a house aswell as being able to learn from a many people. This game use to be all about factions and houses and the massive limit help get new players and old players into 1 group to work together no matter the rank. now factions have to be stingy to who they bring into their house. It is hard for new players to get into the game when they are rejected into any of the houses. USA is handicapped and it has ruined the game.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: ERA Rules

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

viewtopic.php?f=437&t=36243

USA-5 has reached the 50 day point.

There are 4,433 players on the leaderboard. There are 226 Village Idiots, 187 Bumpkins and 81 Yokels. That is 11% of the server.

2,490 players only have a single village. That means that 50 days after launch 57% of the server have not progress past their starting village.

Meanwhile there are 55 factions that do not have a house.

On the map House 10 has 5 King seats, House 16 has 3 King Seats, House 3 has 2 King seats, and House 14 has one King Seat.

There are still plenty of empty counties. Firefly did allow The West and Greater Texas king seats to be claimed. The West has only 2 occupied counties, Greater Texas only has 3 occupied counties.

This is very low player participation for the newest English Language server. It is obvious to me that ERA RULES servers are a failure.

- Deke
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:viewtopic.php?f=437&t=36243

USA-5 has reached the 50 day point.

There are 4,433 players on the leaderboard. There are 226 Village Idiots, 187 Bumpkins and 81 Yokels. That is 11% of the server.

2,490 players only have a single village. That means that 50 days after launch 57% of the server have not progress past their starting village.

Meanwhile there are 55 factions that do not have a house.

On the map House 10 has 5 King seats, House 16 has 3 King Seats, House 3 has 2 King seats, and House 14 has one King Seat.

There are still plenty of empty counties. Firefly did allow The West and Greater Texas king seats to be claimed. The West has only 2 occupied counties, Greater Texas only has 3 occupied counties.

This is very low player participation for the newest English Language server. It is obvious to me that ERA RULES servers are a failure.

- Deke
Deke brother, seriously my brother fellow past team M8 . Why you still reporting these stats although useful to players like myself?

Go try Panzer Rush like I did in my time off from SHK's. Give yourself a break it will do you good :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

I'm a bit PO

we got around 40 % of a new country and we can not votes ourself in yet they say more perishes need to be actif

what the heck is the % to get control of the sheriff seat
any one know
it is frustrated when you see a ew land with less perish of you having the seat

we got 40 % and them got 30% in the other land and got the seat
A bug in programing what

the other thing players can not use where they want to spaw they have to use random what the heck that is ??
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

Mosryp wrote:I'm a bit PO

we got around 40 % of a new country and we can not votes ourself in yet they say more perishes need to be actif

what the heck is the % to get control of the sheriff seat
any one know
it is frustrated when you see a ew land with less perish of you having the seat

we got 40 % and them got 30% in the other land and got the seat
A bug in programing what

the other thing players can not use where they want to spaw they have to use random what the heck that is ??

although its a bit late... the % of opened parishes required to own the new counties is 50%, not 30% as some people were saying
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Return to “USA 5 Lounge (Closed)”