Neutral

USA 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
LordBonez

Neutral

Post by LordBonez »

After taking time off from this game, I've returned only to find that simply playing as a neutral, and taking in new players to find some up and comers is almost impossible. All that seems to happen is threats. New players who may potentially turn into good players are turned off by the threats from this house, or that house, you can't own a parish, you can't raid flags, you can't hold land, Everyone thinks, hey, lets pick on the neutrals. No one is going to spend money just to watch a group of players gang up on them and take it all away. Its no wonder all the good players pour into one house and dominate the worlds. At least they get respected! This game would be so much better if the houses were evened out a bit.

RANT OVER, its still good to be back
meatball2k

Re: Neutral

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah always get the eqrly bullys thst love to threaten to neutrals and then when wars do come there quick to become a neutral and demand people respect there neutrallity.
demonslayed

Post by demonslayed »

It does kinda suck. I feel like I'm gonna be forced to join whatever the dominant faction in my area is.
Kalem the Wise

Post by Kalem the Wise »

LordBonez wrote:After taking time off from this game, I've returned only to find that simply playing as a neutral, and taking in new players to find some up and comers is almost impossible. All that seems to happen is threats.
I am experiencing the same. Do this, dont do that. I am the sheriff here.

Cool sheriff then can you help me out with stopping some player attacks while i grow.

"I dont support neutrals, join a neutral house" Blah Blah.

Not sure if its the game, or the class of people that now troll this game.

It is not all doom and gloom though, I did find one or two willing to help me ride through the first ERA and the sheriff got his "comeupanses" eventually. :D

Such is the fate of all Tyrants who think they own the servers.
Hang in there LordBonez. There are still some decent folk on the servers. ;)
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Problem 1 is the ERA Rule Set and the restrictions on the number of players per faction / factions per house.
Problem 2 is the ERA Rule Set and increased parish flag costs that mandate you have to Flag Raid everyone nearby to build a military parish.
BAFJI9

Post by BAFJI9 »

I can help you with resources, food and weapons. write me in the game, or I'll find you for help myself. Is someone threatening you? If so, give me his nickname, we'll deal with him. And restore justice and equality.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Problem 1 is the ERA Rule Set and the restrictions on the number of players per faction / factions per house.
Problem 2 is the ERA Rule Set and increased parish flag costs that mandate you have to Flag Raid everyone nearby to build a military parish.
Problem1...
In H16, leading house in usa5 atm, we have 10 free spots. Anyone who wants to fight or learn is welcome, we can gladly provide help and tutors. Other houses also have lot of spots, even for whole factions.

same is on other maps. Gc4 map leading house have spot for entire faction..if you good enough.
Their sub houses accept just about anyone.
So this is not a problem.

Problem2....
Flags is NOT a problem for organized faction. On contrary it makes faction to work together.

I joined mir7 just to check some ideas about ranking casually. Every 2 weeks there is Announcement by sheriff about " flag raid for county" 2per parish , and then next week is "gold raid"
so county can be built.

Nobody complains.
There has to be balista in each parish.

One county, beside developed county, can have 1-2 war parishes, more then that is not neccesary. Different players use them in wars.

Return to “USA 5 Lounge (Closed)”