It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Excessive Alt Account players. Firefly doesn't care. 

Post Re: Excessive Alt Account players. Firefly doesn't care.
Lord God Almighty wrote:
Oh please Firefly are NOT interested in "opening investigations about bot players" You even encourage it as long as they buy Premium tokens you could care less!!!!!
Another map killed because Firefly are only interested in money and not providing a decent game experience. Firefly have been using the same excuse for the 7 years I've been playing and it wont change

By the Lord God Almighty, stop spreading this misonformation. Half-truths like these are partially responsible for a lack of trust in the community. Be better than this.
As I've had to point out in another thread:

Playing with more than one account on a world is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.
Two players sharing the same account is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.

No Premium Token will change that. Ever.

The automatic IP-restrictions make it less enticing to play on multiple accounts, they are not an enforcement of the rules though. I repeat: Playing a Premium Token does not absolve players of the rules. It simply gives families and living communities a chance to enjoy the game together while offering little additional value to those who play multiple accounts.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:16 am

The main issue is u can have multiple phones or tablets, use VPN or I'm guessing if u use Mobile Data to play SHK and ur internet to play it on an alt account they csnt identify it due to the mobile data account...hard to pinpoint...plus they make soo much money from us even with all their flaws they dont need to fix them...as sad as it is everybody comes back or stays on the game although it's not fair...Firegly sees this and obviously dont need to react as much except for the occasional response here and there on the forums...sad but it's just business I guess

Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Lord Benevolent wrote:
Lord God Almighty wrote:
Oh please Firefly are NOT interested in "opening investigations about bot players" You even encourage it as long as they buy Premium tokens you could care less!!!!!
Another map killed because Firefly are only interested in money and not providing a decent game experience. Firefly have been using the same excuse for the 7 years I've been playing and it wont change

By the Lord God Almighty, stop spreading this misonformation. Half-truths like these are partially responsible for a lack of trust in the community. Be better than this.

Playing with more than one account on a world is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.
Two players sharing the same account is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.

The automatic IP-restrictions make it less enticing to play on multiple accounts, they are not an enforcement of the rules though. I repeat: Playing a Premium Token does not absolve players of the rules. It simply gives families and living communities a chance to enjoy the game together while offering little additional value to those who play multiple accounts.

Utter rubbish. the Russian players freely admit they use alts. It even states in the game rules it is fine if a premium token is used. Dressed up in lawyer speak admittedly. Anyways doesn't matter after 8 years I'm done with it all. Its fine fighting one on one, but the misuse is rampant now. I'll find something else, as are many many others. We won't be back. Good luck selling a game that encourages cheating for profit.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Mr Custard wrote:
Lord Benevolent wrote:
Lord God Almighty wrote:

Utter rubbish. the Russian players freely admit they use alts. It even states in the game rules it is fine if a premium token is used. Dressed up in lawyer speak admittedly. Anyways doesn't matter after 8 years I'm done with it all. Its fine fighting one on one, but the misuse is rampant now. I'll find something else, as are many many others. We won't be back. Good luck selling a game that encourages cheating for profit.[/quote

It's not just the alt issue that is making me quit, I'm pretty close to quitting because the new game rules also promote bullying and I'm tired of being bullied, alts or not, by these childish players who play all day long and do nothing but harass people for the sake of harassment. I see it on so many worlds, I've asked for changes to the cooperative world, garnered support on the issue and got nothing in return except retaliation by the game makers, in game, turning down the screws even further on us. I've tried to be positive, report countless bugs, help in any way I can. It's a shame, I think they know they are the only game of their kind, but they won't take advice from a business coach on ways to make the final tweaks that could make this game a real success-instead the drive good people away...

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:03 am

I think ive been away from shk for 2 month now. Its been great.

The game itself could be good but now ai worlds have made it worse then ever. You have players with unlimited points who play every world and get kill off the spirit on every server.

You have cheaters in every world and nothing happens. You have to play the game endlessly if you want to win or cling to the winning house.

Im glad I.quit im.fairly certain I wont be back I reccomend anyone who is sick to.just uninstall the game and move on...first habe fun and blow through your cards..

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2