New WOLF SERVER

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Draco_PL

New WOLF SERVER

Post by Draco_PL »

Do the honorable administrators plan to open a new wolf server soon?
Last edited by Draco_PL on Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DontBeaWuss

Re: New AL WORLD

Post by DontBeaWuss »

jeeez, hope not...unless they fix the 'attacking within peacetime' situation.
Supermonk

Post by Supermonk »

We are all eagerly waiting for wolf server. Can we know when such server will be opened ?? A lot of players are waiting for such server and we would like to play on it`greetings for the administration
Pytsoon

Post by Pytsoon »

Yeahh, for me it was a nice idea. I wanna play on that server too. :D
LORD KURAK1991

Re: New WOLF SERVER

Post by LORD KURAK1991 »

I would love to play the wolf, I have never played there and I heard that the players are there. :)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Supermonk wrote:We are all eagerly waiting for wolf server. Can we know when such server will be opened ?? A lot of players are waiting for such server and we would like to play on it`greetings for the administration
Yes, particularly those players with zillions of points who will come and sit in peacetime for 7 odd days at a time and kill all the easy RATS and there's nothing the ordinary player can do about it because those in peacetime cannot be attacked by other players so, oh yessss, lets have another Ai world just like the others where all that's left to kill after a couple of months is the big bad wolves and endless wolf anchors opening lol
Supermonk

Post by Supermonk »

I REMEMBER HOW YOU WAS A TRAIN ON WOLF so I greet you my friend
@@@I am playing now with new players from Poland, the wolf is a good solution for them there, they learn how to defend, attack and they will be able to start playing in style in the new worlds now they lose their cards and do not see any perspective and the wolf will give them the opportunity to get cards, buy a premium account and we will play`
Daimyo Sexy

Post by Daimyo Sexy »

Been following SK for a while and this wolf PvE concept sounds pretty awesome. I hope to see it return in some more permanent state as many of you. Keep up the great work Firefly!
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Yes, that would be nice....the "pure fighting" bit sounds awesome doesn't it?

Unfortunately, its a frustrating piece of server nonsense when trolls land in peacetime to take away all the easy AI and there's not a darn bit of fighting against them you can do.

Take a look around these Forums...there's a lot of info about how the AI servers are geared towards the card players - these players have accumulated hundreds of thousands of points and thousands of card packs from the previous AI servers.

If FF can fix the peacetime issue, ie, 2nd Charter + can only be in peacetime for say, oh, 12 hours max? - something like that, something short anyway, then I would be happier about another AI server because it would mean honest players could attack the trolls and stop them decimating the easy AI (RATS are a favourite to farm, however, the trolls make sure the farms disappear pretty quickly). It would mean a fairer playing field for ALL players because if you are in ID, you cannot attack anything, however, in peacetime you can so, if there's to be another AI server, let the trolls come onto the map but let it be also that they cannot sit for days/weeks in peacetime.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Well, they need to do something so that honest players can play it and reap the rewards.

As I and many others have said on countless threads, being able to attack while under peacetime is nonsense.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”