End of the Wolf World

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
CJ0210

Re: End of the Wolf World

Post by CJ0210 »

Hi Admins, what the * happen?
You closed the * world and now it's not possible to spin the wheels? what the *?
Change it, i am sure lots of players are very angry....that is not ok.
currently when clicking on the wheel it just zooms into the map....that is not funny at all, if you don't want a * storm make sure it works.
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

the return of the wolf, 400 missionary wheels were blocked, (I was playing for them) would it be unlocked? Please tell me soon. ID name: CHULU
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

the return of the wolf, 400 missionary wheels were blocked, (I was playing for them) would it be unlocked? Please tell me soon
It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:40
Boergeiam

Post by Boergeiam »

I don’t see all the fuss everyone. The rule page/information about this world page, clearly stated that the world would last 10 glory rounds. After the 10th star has been gotten, the world ends. It’s not a surprise to anyone. The moment the 10th star was handed out, i sure as * expected it to end, and what do you know. It did.
The logical thing to do before that, would be use all the spins. Done. Admins did just as advertized, yet you are all surprised? I don’t get it. 10 glory stars, means 10 glory stars.
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

You protect the interests of the players, if I can not understand. I had 400 wheels, I played for it.
Open the server for a while. Otherwise, cooperation with you does not make sense.

It's a pity
CHULU

Post by CHULU »

Follow the interests of the players!!!
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

I am interested in finding out what kind of new AI worlds that FF has in store for us, now that Return of the Wolf has ended.

Or maybe something completely different, like a "King of the Hill" world, with no houses or factions, and no trading or other cooperation between players. Then have daily and weekly wheelspins based upon how many and what type of capitols that you hold and your performance on the leaderboards.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Boergeiam wrote:I don’t see all the fuss everyone. The rule page/information about this world page, clearly stated that the world would last 10 glory rounds. After the 10th star has been gotten, the world ends. It’s not a surprise to anyone. The moment the 10th star was handed out, i sure as * expected it to end, and what do you know. It did.
The logical thing to do before that, would be use all the spins. Done. Admins did just as advertized, yet you are all surprised? I don’t get it. 10 glory stars, means 10 glory stars.
The fuss is that many still have wheel spins to play and even though the world has ended, there should have been a further window given when those spins can be played. I'm sure they did that in the first Ai world and heretic. Don't forget, FF mucked it all up and there was still confusion as to when the world would actually end.

I was certainly surprised as I'd been away for a day and '*', it was gone :D
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

WaywardChampion wrote:I am interested in finding out what kind of new AI worlds that FF has in store for us, now that Return of the Wolf has ended.

Or maybe something completely different, like a "King of the Hill" world, with no houses or factions, and no trading or other cooperation between players. Then have daily and weekly wheelspins based upon how many and what type of capitols that you hold and your performance on the leaderboards.
My guess is, nothing new will be released and, if they do bring about another Ai world (which would be the worst decision ever) it will be completely the same as this one, ie, same rules (long peacetime and same quests), full of alts and players with hundreds of thousands of card points.
bill bow

Post by bill bow »

:x still cant get to unused wheel spins

Return to “Return of the Wolf”