Cannot Expand Beyond 1 Base

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
mikestewart395

Cannot Expand Beyond 1 Base

Post by mikestewart395 »

I am unable to expand beyond one base. When I purchase a charter, the Wolf sends a captain immediately and takes my main base. This has happened several times, the first time I had a very defendable castle setup with 500 army. All gone as soon as he landed. The third time this happened I stopped playing, figured I wasted too much money on cards and time building for nothing. So what am I doing wrong?
Badgerz

Re: Cannot Expand Beyond 1 Base

Post by Badgerz »

not putting protection on the first village before anchors open in your area...plus depends on your defense you have set up ... ballista? troops?
and the rules of the server is simple once you take a 2nd village capts can be sent to attack you. so be prepapred
WaywardChampion

Re: Cannot Expand Beyond 1 Base

Post by WaywardChampion »

Before you send out your captain, make sure that you have studied enough monk skill to Interdict your village.

Immediately after you send out your captain to purchase a charter then place Interdiction on your village. The interdiction will prevent the wolf from capturing your village, but only if it is active before the wolf launches its capture attack.

Also, watch the anchors and try to have interdiction on your villages when they are active and prior to the Invasion time listed.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”