Peace Time on this special world

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Paulina 1880

Re: Peace Time on this special world

Post by Paulina 1880 »

Hello
I agree, some players use the possibility to attack during their peace time to destroy all the easy IA in parishes of snakes and offer to the wolf some free territories!!
If firefly cant understand that, :roll: we can imagine, this kind of gamer like Tarnkeks
maybe he works for Firefly!!! ;) :mrgreen:
But be carefull because soon, he will be alone on the map with the wolf !!
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord benevolent:
You want us to beat the wolf.....to do so we need counties, provinces and king seats. To hold those seats, we need snake and pig parishes and one wolf parish to reset votes. This is the game play you have forced us to with this version of wolf world where the invasions are constant. We've adjusted to your server rules as best we can but as you can see we are getting our * handed to us....but what complicates the delicate balance required to win this server is ruined when those trolls enter our lands that we are trying to hold to beat the wolf and destroy the delicate balance by killing all nsakes and pigs so that we can't hold counties and provinces and king seats to use to attack the wolf to beat the server, which is as you said the point of the game. many of us are not here just to farm, we enjoy a cooperative world where we have a challenge to beat the ai. This server has been ruined by just a few players who cause issues by taking advantage of this weakness in your design where you allow them to stay under peace to attack AI villages. Please, anyone squire or above needs to lose peace when scouting or attacking AI. we will help developing players to get better castles so that they won't be at a disadvantage, as this is a cooperative world....but to help us with the cyber bullies, please change the rules for the next server and show that you care about your constituents.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

The peacetime for respawning players on this world has always been only 1 day, however the peacetime for players new to the world was 30 days. Since this world is in the late stages, it does not seem unreasonable to lower the peacetime for new players to 3 days.

Regarding "rogues": having investigated a number of these reports I can tell you that in most cases these are not dummy accounts, but rather players who are active on other game worlds and have come to play on this world. If you have made enemies on other worlds, this could be their way of striking back at you.

At the same time, there are still new players joining this world who do not know about the rules players have worked out among themselves or have any concept of what a "rat farm" is or why it is important to you. As Lord Benevolent said, the purpose of the world is to fight the AI, and many players new to the world will simply attack the targets which are easiest for them, having no idea that this may upset you.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Lord Alacrity wrote:The peacetime for respawning players on this world has always been only 1 day, however the peacetime for players new to the world was 30 days. Since this world is in the late stages, it does not seem unreasonable to lower the peacetime for new players to 3 days.

Regarding "rogues": having investigated a number of these reports I can tell you that in most cases these are not dummy accounts, but rather players who are active on other game worlds and have come to play on this world. If you have made enemies on other worlds, this could be their way of striking back at you.

At the same time, there are still new players joining this world who do not know about the rules players have worked out among themselves or have any concept of what a "rat farm" is or why it is important to you. As Lord Benevolent said, the purpose of the world is to fight the AI, and many players new to the world will simply attack the targets which are easiest for them, having no idea that this may upset you.
U said something interesting here. 'These players are not dummy accounts but actually real players'

If u guys have the ability to determine who is a alternate account and who isnt then why havent u guys taken initiative and banned all the cheaters in the mobile servers who first handedly ruined the server before it hit 50 days due to the massive amount of alts ?

Just wondering if u are just saying those players aren't dummy accounts when infact u have no idea or if there is a way to determine but u guys chose to not take action because as its outlined in ur game rules, multiple accounts are allowed as long as real world currency is involved in the game.

Soo....?
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

we never claimed they where alt accounts or enemies ... we just pointed out the flaw that they use the peace time to stop anyone to fight the ai fairly ..as the game is meant to be..

further more these players are not new to the game.. they are the same bunch of players every time
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lord Alacrity wrote:The peacetime for respawning players on this world has always been only 1 day, however the peacetime for players new to the world was 30 days. Since this world is in the late stages, it does not seem unreasonable to lower the peacetime for new players to 3 days.

That bit I have put in bold in your earlier response....that's a point I wish to address here, which I have argued about in many threads beforehand about rogue players who destroy the Ai maps in the relatively early days of each Ai world.

Due to said rogues (and they have generally been the same players in all 3 Ai worlds) they target the easy Ai (rats and then smakes) as soon as they land and, when the anchors stop spawning the rats and snakes, all that is left is the harder Ai (wolves and pigs)...how on earth are any NEW players able to fight Ai when it's only wolves and pigs left to fight???
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord Alacrity wrote:Regarding "rogues": having investigated a number of these reports I can tell you that in most cases these are not dummy accounts, but rather players who are active on other game worlds and have come to play on this world. If you have made enemies on other worlds, this could be their way of striking back at you. .
One of these rogues on wolf is in my faction on another world..and the others are not my enemy on any other worlds.., they are rule abusers. They come to wolf, raid gold from players and use it while under peace time to get as many card points as they can as fast as they can and then disappear for a while and then come back and do it again. They are greedy players that are abusing a flaw in the rules to get card points for wars on other worlds, and to be bullies because it is fun. This group of 4 or 5 players ruins the AI world for those of us that want to be playing a cooperative world and to take on the challenge of beating the AI. If you change the 3 day (not the 30 day) peace rule that allows them to attack ai on villages they buy as charters (not spawn villages) then they will not be able to avuse the rules to gain card points for other worlds and they will allow us to play the world the way it was designed to play. What they do here is buy a charter, kill all the snakes or rats around the charter, then buy more charters nearby and keep doing it until they have cleared whole counties. Because we have constant invasions this server, that means that the counties then fill with wolves, like Kerry did for a while, and then it is impossible to clear everything to beat the game as it was intended in the spirit of the challenge.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

this is amazing to see this style of response ..... WHY ITS COMPLICATE TO CHANGE THE RULE TO BREAK THE PEACE TIME IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK AI ?

you really don't understand alacrity ,of course, you never play this world ... HOW CAN WE ACCEPT TO SEE THE ROGUES (NOT BEGINNER ) TO DESTROY THE EASY FARM IN OUR COUNTIES AND CANT ATTACK THEM BECAUSE PEACE TIME ??????? WHY THEY CAN ATTACK AI WITHOUT BREAK PEACE TIME ???? how can we defend ourself if we can't attack the rogues under peace time ???? how can we keep our parishes/counties if we can't attack rogues with peace time !!!!!! ????? !!!!!!!!!

well, you know what ? i call to the all big players like me, to take only charters villages in the next AI, and destroy all on the map, without use monks, without use cards, without use parishes, without PLAY FAIR !!!!! ... protect the rogues, no protect the fair players who use money in this game ...

so, don't want to change ? no problems , in the next AI, i says that here, i will be a rogue, no problems .... and i will never put ONE more money in this game ... big players are not a bank ,p

THANK YOU ADMINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Rillouto on Wed May 08, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Nope nope nope....no more Ai worlds please as it's only a conduit for the handful of players who have amassed thousands and thousands of points and card packs under the previous 3 Ai worlds (not joking) - any new Ai world where rogues can kill Ai until their hearts' content under any peacetime will only allow them to gain more and more card points and card packs to add to the thousands they have already.....Enough!
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

lol finaly, you have maybe right DBW :lol:

but look,

admins are talking about the 30 days peace time for the beginner , we are talking about the 3 days of peace time when you buy a charter ....

admins are talking about spawn area, we are talking about others counties who are not in spawn area ...

admins are talking about to destroy all AI, we are talking to try to keep parishes , counties/countries who are not in spawn area ....

how can we no talk the same language ? .... amazing ! :lol:

Return to “Return of the Wolf”