Peace Time on this special world

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Rillouto

Peace Time on this special world

Post by Rillouto »

as usual, a new rogue (alt account) is actually destroy a lot of snakes parishes and pigs parishes ... as usual, he can raze all the AI like he want, with not break his peace time on his charters .... as usual, we can't do nothing, because we can't attack him because peace time .... and this time, it seem he really want to destroy all the snakes and pigs on the map ...

so, when the admins will understand this wolrd is special, and we can not accept you can attack AI without break the peace time ????? it's to easy for the rogues ... why us, we try to play normaly, try to farm, help together to try to counter the wolf ,make efforts times !!! and uses card and money, and why we can't attack the rogues who destroy all the AI with this FU ...ing peace time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys ? finally, why we don't do the same ? just take some charters , and destroy all the snakes on the map ? why not ? this time , i am really near to do it , i begin to be tired of this stupid game ....

alt account , bugs , cheating, that is too much for a game where we spend money ....

PLEASE ADMINS , CHANGE THE RULES WITH THE PEACE TIME ON THE CHARTERS IN THIS WORLD !!!! THIS IS A SPECIAL WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, maybe it's really the time to stop this game, this game will rest the best of MMO , but now, it's disgusting , too much cheat, too much alt accounts , too much bugs etc..etc ... it's a shame on a paid game ..... how can we acept to pay in a game cheated ? it's amazing ....

so, what we do ? destroy all on the map ? make the same like the rogues ? .......
Rillouto

Re: Peace Time on this special world

Post by Rillouto »

and that continue, the alt account took new charters villages, and we can't attack him ... and he destroy all the farm ...

CLAP CLAP firefly, now be sure, i will make you a great publicity on the websites games !!! ....

bugs, cheat , bots, on a PAY GAME !!!! it's a shame ...

admins !! change the rule on this SPECIALWORLD !!!! to break the peace time if players want to raze AI !!!!!!!!!!

no need to be ingineer for change this .... piteous ..... :roll:
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

There's not long on this world for them to do anything (hoooraaaaay! the alts/cheats/bots will be doing nothing very soon).

I really hope there is NEVER another Ai world UNLESS THEY MAKE IT SO THAT ONLY ONE VILLA CAN HAVE PEACETIME - JUST ONE FIREFLY, THAT'S ALL THAT'S REQUIRED for there to be any hope of HONEST PLAYERS having a fair go at this kinda map.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

lord benevolent, ty to pay attention ,this is very important ,

this world is special, not like the others worlds ,in the others worlds we do not care about peace time, because in others worlds, we do not care about AI ...

ok now i will try to explain you the better as possible :

this world is for killing all the AI ,ok, i listen well , but , what is the concept of this world ? : to farm the much as possible the rats/snakes/pigs and counter the wolf for have a chance to have parishes, counties and countries and maybe win a glory... with the system of AI votes, if we farm only the wolf, could you explain me when we have a chance to have parishes, counties and countries and win a glory ? ...

i give you an exemple, i have 21 parishes with 10 charters minimum in each parishes in my little county ( aproximatively 250 charters or 250 wolf castles !), if there is only wolves, how can i have a chance to have one parish for me, county or country ? impossible, i can't clean all the day 21 parishes with full wolves (because daily invasions)with only my villages !!! and i can't monk all the days 21 parishes with full wolves because the AI votes 24h/24h...

so what chance we have if we listen you ? to clean my 21 wolf parishes all the days (because invasions) with only my villages (250 wolves all the days !! ) ? ... be serious please ....

or maybe you don't know how this world work ..... we prefer to farm snakes and pigs than the wolves, because that give us a chance to have parishes,counties and country ...

so if we listen you, what is the interest of the players to farm only the wolves ? , without parishes attacks, counties attacks ? .... it's not profitable !!! and if it's not profitable, do you think we play here for only losting cards and points of cards ? and buy and buy crowns ? .... it's hard to survive in this world, we use cards all the days but if we have only wolves ,it's not profitable ! .... it's a fact ... and if there is only the wolf everywhere on the map, this world can close after 3 months of the opening !!!! .... no sens at all ... :roll:

so, we farm in majority the snakes, we create them,for not give the possibility to the wolf to take the place in the parishes ... that is how this worlds have always work .... and that is how we do , for have a chance to have parishes, counties and countries ,for kill the wolf who try to take places ....

now, some *... players , take charters villages with peace time and play anywhere on the map to destroy all the snakes and pigs without break the peace time, and without for us to have the possibility to counter/attack them .... that could be better and more fair play for the players, to have chances to attack the rogues/alt accounts , but we can't, they are always in peace time ...

so, the rogues destroy the snakes/pigs without break their peace time, the wolves take the place with the invasions (violent and daily) , then we lost parishes , counties and country ....you will never find one player who want farm only the wolves , it's not PROFITABLE !!!!!!! ...... we are not only a bank ! and we are not dumb !! ... we don't play in this world for use/lose all the cards and points of cards and killing only the wolves !!!! LOL :roll:

we just ask you something, to give more fairplay in this special world, to change the rule of the peace time on the charters, if a player with the peace time want to attacks an AI, he must break the peace time !! and give us a chance to attack/counter him !!!!! that change all !!!!! actually, we just see them to destroy all what we have built ,without the possibility to attack them , IT'S NOT FAIRPLAY !!! GIVE US A CHANCE TO COUNTER/ATTACK THEM !!!!

i really hope you understand, this is really not complicate to change this rule in this special world , and give a chance to all the players to defend their territories !!!
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

we have been crying out for some changes to idiots who destroy farms ...since the first AI world,... we also recommended that any player wanting to attack ai should not be allowed to remain under peace back then,..... and again thru heretic but nothing has been done about it.... they move from area to area destroying and undoing all our hard work moving the easier ai out of parish that we helped set up to to help control and limit the wolfs to a single parish ...to help vote out wolfs daily,.... with current invasion you have already left us with around 30-40 kills maybe more depending on activity which is way down as many have given up,..just to reclaim our lands

now im sorry to say but as everyone can already see this world is a complete bust... players are already calling it a dead world ... the fun and challenge as been removed with:

a. rogue type players hiding under peace time destroying areas so that we have no way to rebuild anything as there is no pig or rat invasion anymore ... and the snake is only released from one anchor once every 2 weeks and is so wide spread and among many other anchors its impossible to catch anything to rebuild said farms

b. the use of the era system the flag and donation cost have killed the fun for many players putting the ability to hold a decent parish out of there reach...

c. so when and if we get to the final round it will be won by those that have done nothing and have the quest to help donate to the glory round and not actually worked there socks off trying to keep the land safe,.. again where is the fun in that for us and lets face it it will be those with multi accounts that move players in and out of there house accepting those glory rewards ...
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

ty to answer lord benevolent,

well , the problem is , even if you decide to change the wolves invasions ( less strong attacks) that will not resolve the problem of the rogues who can destroy all the AI and keep their peace time ....

for me,this is not a problem from the wolf (strong or not)... and there are only wolves invasions, exept one anchor who send just a few snakes every the 15 days ...

only one thing could resolve this problem ,if a player with a village charter and peace time want to attack an AI, he must break the peace time of his village ... or nothing will change ...

kind regards
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lord Benevolent wrote:Just to summarise:
The Wolf is too OP, so players devised a tactic to keep The Wolf from spreading in their territories. A few rogue players are counter-acting that strategy, so the suggestion is to alter the gameplay mechanics in a way that makes this more difficult.
Is that correct?

Personally, I think a more reasonable approach would probably be to tackle the initial issue, i.e. The Wolf being too OP. It's definitely worth a discussion and will be reviewed in the team.
I hope it will be reviewed as this is the 3rd Ai world where many honest players have been crying out each time for FF to amend the game mechanics so that honest players can reap rewards and not just those rogues with multiple alt accounts with tens of thousands of points and card packs.

Sitting in peacetime and destroying easy Ai to get thousands of spins is a loophole that FF should be able to close, it it chooses to do so.
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

not entirely correct lord benevolent we don't mind the wolf invasion if we can protect the farms..i only point out the current invasion protocols concerning the lack of alternative AI invasion as they prevent us from moving AI around... after a rogue has removed all the snakes and pigs and only wolf will land there during the current and possible future invasions....having alternative invasion gives us another chance to rebuild farms.

but to address the rogue issue ,.. if we say that all the AI on AI worlds are our challenger and then surely they should be classed as a player/type.... AI wins glory rounds, attacks us, out votes us daily and moves into our parish with every new invasion or lost village... so this all been said if we truly class all the AI as a player/type in the game trying to stop us from winning then its should be granted the same rules as a player on any world ..you can not attack a player or AI (given them the same game rules as our self
) "under peace time"

this will stop any future rogue from having the freedom to remove full parish of the simpler AI... and gives us the opportunity to counter attack them before to much damage is done.
Last edited by Badgerz on Sat May 04, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

well, the rogue is in my county now, and he will destroy all the farm ... " tarnkeks " the alt account/mutli account ... he had a new account, and he know how to destroy the big snakes and big pigs with canons with his villages ... it's a joke ... ALT ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!!!!

so, guys, why we don't destroy all the snakes on the map ? the world could close in 1 month, i am near to begin a rogue session, finally, if some players can destroy when they want with the peace time, why not us ?

guys, excuse me in advance if I crack, but I will surely do it if it continues ... finally, if the alt account " tarnkeks" destroy all the map, we can do it at this place , and not give him the wheels turn and cards points ...
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

I just felt the need to day something because I cant seem to understand how is it that I read the first post and understood the issue clearly, in return of the wolf worlds it's unfair that a player can just buy a village charter and remain under peace time and then card non stop armies to kill the AI....

I'm still confused as to how a dev/moderator from the game was unable to understand this and even with an additional thorough explanation he still misunderstood and promised to work on something that was never even mentioned in the post.

I'm absolutely speechless at the incompetence of the firefly team and it disappoints me that u guys are this lazy and unprofessional. Especially while having control of a game that soo many like.

Greedy, selfish and careless at its finest.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”