problems with the AI since the new update

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
Rillouto

problems with the AI since the new update

Post by Rillouto »

hi all,

since the last update and anchors re started after the 1st glory, the AI makes very very long time for re-buy a charter .... so why we play on this server ? invasions times are superior than AI rebuy charters ... LOL

also, some rogues are come back ... and always the stupid rules of stronghold, you just need to take a village with peace time, and you can raze all AI on the map, without possibility to attack the player for stop him ... well, maybe better to do the rogues, steal the gold of all the player, and destroy all AI on the map ... why play fair ? useless finaly ...

ADMINS !!!!!!!!
Rillouto

Re: problems with the AI since the new update

Post by Rillouto »

AI don't respawn during hours .... wft ?
Sneaky Agent

Post by Sneaky Agent »

I have completed my bread research but could not access bread mill :| ?Is there any bug?
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

Sneaky Agent wrote:I have completed my bread research but could not access bread mill :| ?Is there any bug?
maybe u researched Bakery and u need wheat production if u wanna put Bakery at ur village .Or u just have wrong type of village like highlands or mountainpeak when u cant put this type of food
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

Rillouto wrote:AI don't respawn during hours .... wft ?
It's a default thing at RoTW worlds which happens every single world .1st of all it happened with rats then with snakes .Then anchors was broken and other things to make this AI worlds much harder to farm .U rly need to waste tons of time if u wanna have smth here now
U cant just sit and farm all the time ya ?

Return to “Return of the Wolf”