Abuse of game rules for trolling

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
trickthat

Abuse of game rules for trolling

Post by trickthat »

Firefly,
The honest players who are play this world to the purpose of the wolf server here by petition you to fix the weakness in the game play that allows players to troll others unfairly. Please change the rule so that any player over the rank of Page must drop peace to attack AI. Trolls use this game rule weakness to terrorize and bully other players unfairly, and without any way to stop them or prevent their actions. Any player over the rank of page has had a chance to build up enough to fight the AI without the protection of peace. Anyone squire or above should have learned enough to be able to defend and attack on their own. The trolls use this loophole in your game play to move from village to village, and because on this world they can buy charters and scout weapons and attack under peace, they go across the server and threaten, bully and clear the parishes of AI that players have created to block the invasions. Without these protective parishes the daily wolf invasions in England and Wales and other areas, the already difficult task will become impossible and the purpose of the server will be lost. Many of us will simply stop playing as the reason we play is for the cooperative nature of the server. Please listen to our voice and change this one simple rule so that we can effectively deal with the trolls on this world and they can not hide behind peace while bullying the rest of us. Fix this and we will work with new players to help them so that this rule change doesn't work against honest players.

Trickthat HM H13

(All players who wish to see this server rule applied to fix the wolf world, please respond simpy with I agree and herby sign this petitiion)
Ratibor4225

Re: Abuse of game rules for trolling

Post by Ratibor4225 »

Very good idea !!!!!!!! I fully support this request !!!!!!!!
Ciara

Post by Ciara »

I agree and herby sign this petitiion
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

I agree and hereby sign this petition
pug of crydee

Post by pug of crydee »

agree and hereby sign this petition
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

heh, even after I quit the game trolls still * me off.

+1 to that, trickthat
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
emperor paul

Post by emperor paul »

I agree an here by sign the petion
tpot79

Post by tpot79 »

agree and hereby sign this petition
Ethelon

Post by Ethelon »

I agree and hereby sign this petition
b3stt

Post by b3stt »

I agree and hereby sign this petition too.
greets

Return to “Return of the Wolf”