It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Return of Wolf 

Post Return of Wolf
*The most paradoxal thing in this game,and these poor mind owners still don't make any change of it.
So, Some people who had or are rich,arrived to over 100.000 card points inside 15 days of this Wolf Map.
While,rest who will play till end of this map actively,must more waste than earning,althought they will be loyal to this map(active play) till the last day.
Trolls,and morons made tons of razes,won lot of cards and points,now they don't even need to play,but they join and raze and capture humans,...........and rest only trying to be 24 hours online,cause PoorMind Owners didn't made any single change,wolf captains flying over the map every minute,and rest must defend all the time 5 or 4 Crazy attacks and 400 archers per attack just to make harder and harder for people to defend their castles while offline.
--nothing from admins on this issue,people have their life,so nobody can play 24hours online.

*Another thing,Tier4 and Tier5, have stupid rewards,you need to launch two attacks on big Wolfs to waste lot of gold,and weapons(especially catapults),and to get rewarded with stupid things.
Where is 400 card point field!?...in Rise of Wolf were two fields of it,Where is 200 card point reward???!?
Better to attack Treasure castle in four or five maps,than to waste time on this idiotic gameplay of this AI map.
Yes,there you can win lot of spins,but this is a dream now,while Morons,and periodical players removed rats from map.
Nobody is so rich to raze 100 Wolfs or Pigs daily......Again nothing from admins changed.

*Era shiitstem on Ai map,
==This is culminating thing ever, I don't say nothing,just those PoorMind Owners must join in map and try to play on their own, went over 100 days and still only 15%-20%(or less) of parishes are ready to attack with 500 troops........Are you blind?

*Removing time of 2 days in converting villages,the most no sense thing ever exist.

Or you don't even give a care on us,people who played your game for years and years!?....
(Maybe its time for ByeBye to this game)

''Love game,hate owners''....''Money rule the world''.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Post Re: Return of Wolf
I feel your pain Rattos.

Firefly don't care about loyal players - they had the first ROTW and Heretic maps for experimentation and still got it wrong on this map. Trolls ruled the map from a few days into its creation and nothing could be done to stop them because they were in peacetime, ergo, they are now sitting on hundreds of thousands of points at the very least.

I laugh when Firefly go on about balance of gameplay when talking about the recent downgrading of the Age rewards (yes, FF seems to have reneged on the AGE prizes, again) when we all know that several trolls have amassed much much more on this map for not much work or loss of their resources....where is the balance of gameplay now??

These trolls will just sit and use their new free wealth on new maps as they open. I know that if I see the names of the ROTW trolls on any new map, it will just make me not want to play because I know I will be at a disadvantage, so what would be the point in playing.

Eventually, Firefly may not have many players here at all once all the AGE worlds are gone - there's no point in playing against trolls.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]